Fallen Angels

Fallen Angels (http://www.fallenangelsx.com/forums/index.php)
-   Rainbox Six: Vegas (http://www.fallenangelsx.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   The Good Times (http://www.fallenangelsx.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3833)

minefewer 10-20-2007 09:01 PM

The Good Times

Any one remember this, ahh yes the good times

Fallen JeStEr 10-21-2007 12:36 AM

yeah I remeber that. Maybe that will happen again but probably not.

I do want to say that there is no hard feelings from me and good luck to all my fallen team members.

minefewer 10-21-2007 12:06 PM

I still got your back. If you need just holla. We still boys right?

Fallen JeStEr 10-21-2007 01:05 PM

yeah but maybe in like 6 months people will want to play rainbow again. It is just a good game to play even after all the hype games die down.

Hell 0n Wheels 10-21-2007 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fallen JeStEr
yeah but maybe in like 6 months people will want to play rainbow again. It is just a good game to play even after all the hype games die down.

Yeah i remember that man... those were the good times. We were old school FA. I def miss that and wish it was like that now. That was the old days when i sucked. Now look at me now:), lol.....

DarkstarFA 10-21-2007 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hell 0n Wheels
Yeah i remember that man... those were the good times. We were old school FA. I def miss that and wish it was like that now. That was the old days when i sucked. Now look at me now:), lol.....

Please please please tell me that was a typo when you said you were old school FA.Unless your under a different alias, that comment would be a majjooooor overstatement.I've been on FA since early 05 and I don't consider myself oldschool and its damn near 08'.But thats beside the point.You guys havent been a division damn near a year and a half yet and your looking back on your good times?

FA-RS-V isnt a true FA Division because if you were, every time I'd be looking on these forums and I'd be seeing improvement within the division and I've failed to see that yet. I should be seeing more competitiveness* between all of you but I dont.Your players come and go and as far as I see it theres no stability.Find some of the true old schoolers of FA|RVS ask Rathious,Maverick,Freeman,Irieman,Renegade.The list goes on and on...They would know the true meaning of old school and the true meaning of an FA Division.On the ladders for FA|RVS we were number 1.Not just for 2 days but for weeks, I think maybe months even.We stayed at the top because thats where we wanted to be.I was lucky enough to be part of a division like that. Teams come and go as well as players but damn you guys are a fairly new division and I don't even want to know how many people you've gone through yet. I could put money down that if FA|RVS division had to come up against yours it would be no competition,add that to the fact that we have no prior rs-v experience.Not because we are better but because we know what it takes to stick together as a team.We knew how to communicate, we knew how to work together and overcome.

I'm not trying to say I'm better than you nor that the FA|RVS is either at all. I would hope you read this and take this as inspiration to rebuild this division like it truly should be.Commitment,Teamwork,Determination.Those 3 things right there gentlemen are the essentials to creating a great division. The skills will come later.Shit for my first 6 months I was on dial up and when I got my dsl it was whole other story.We ran shit...Point blank.And so should you...I wish you the best of luck guys and I hope you can prove to all of us that Fallen Angels has what it takes to still be the best.

| Ret.Mercenary| Darkstar|FA|RVS

Yall should just stickie the fuck out of this for some damn inspiration

Fallen JeStEr 10-22-2007 12:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkstarFA
Please please please tell me that was a typo when you said you were old school FA.Unless your under a different alias, that comment would be a majjooooor overstatement.I've been on FA since early 05 and I don't consider myself oldschool and its damn near 08'.But thats beside the point.You guys havent been a division damn near a year and a half yet and your looking back on your good times?

FA-RS-V isnt a true FA Division because if you were, every time I'd be looking on these forums and I'd be seeing improvement within the division and I've failed to see that yet. I should be seeing more competitiveness* between all of you but I dont.Your players come and go and as far as I see it theres no stability.Find some of the true old schoolers of FA|RVS ask Rathious,Maverick,Freeman,Irieman,Renegade.The list goes on and on...They would know the true meaning of old school and the true meaning of an FA Division.On the ladders for FA|RVS we were number 1.Not just for 2 days but for weeks, I think maybe months even.We stayed at the top because thats where we wanted to be.I was lucky enough to be part of a division like that. Teams come and go as well as players but damn you guys are a fairly new division and I don't even want to know how many people you've gone through yet. I could put money down that if FA|RVS division had to come up against yours it would be no competition,add that to the fact that we have no prior rs-v experience.Not because we are better but because we know what it takes to stick together as a team.We knew how to communicate, we knew how to work together and overcome.

I'm not trying to say I'm better than you nor that the FA|RVS is either at all. I would hope you read this and take this as inspiration to rebuild this division like it truly should be.Commitment,Teamwork,Determination.Those 3 things right there gentlemen are the essentials to creating a great division. The skills will come later.Shit for my first 6 months I was on dial up and when I got my dsl it was whole other story.We ran shit...Point blank.And so should you...I wish you the best of luck guys and I hope you can prove to all of us that Fallen Angels has what it takes to still be the best.

| Ret.Mercenary| Darkstar|FA|RVS

Yall should just stickie the fuck out of this for some damn inspiration

Ok first off you don't know a damn thing about the FA rainbow six Vegas division so don't make assumptions. Yes my guy made a mistake and he meant the good old days of rainbow six vegas not other divisions. Not seeing improvement, what the hell are you doing? All divisions go through hard times and yeah players come and go but most of you guys are around 20 something and back in the day you guys were young and had more free time. Sorry we have jobs, school, and other shit that is more important. I picked up leadership of the division pretty early and kept this divison alive along with many other members.

Don't attack us when you don't know shit about us.

I take this very personal that you think there is no improvement in the vegas divison.

Hell 0n Wheels 10-22-2007 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fallen JeStEr
Ok first off you don't know a damn thing about the FA rainbow six Vegas division so don't make assumptions. Yes my guy made a mistake and he meant the good old days of rainbow six vegas not other divisions. Not seeing improvement, what the hell are you doing? All divisions go through hard times and yeah players come and go but most of you guys are around 20 something and back in the day you guys were young and had more free time. Sorry we have jobs, school, and other shit that is more important. I picked up leadership of the division pretty early and kept this divison alive along with many other members.

Don't attack us when you don't know shit about us.

I take this very personal that you think there is no improvement in the vegas divison.

Yeah i'm sorry Jester, i meant the good ol' days man. I apologize and didn't meant to start anything man. I'm sorry. Thanks for backing me up though and having my back!!!

Sincerely,

XBXAXTXMXAXNX 10-22-2007 01:26 PM

I must've missed that due to "school"

porter3030 10-22-2007 03:31 PM

this guy is just quote fucking clown shoes