Fallen Angels

Fallen Angels (http://www.fallenangelsx.com/forums/index.php)
-   Feedback & Ideas (http://www.fallenangelsx.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Podcasting (http://www.fallenangelsx.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3800)

The Swedish Bot 10-16-2007 02:12 PM

Podcasting

Been kickin the idea around for a while to do a internet show, nothing fancy.just somethin where I can vent about various topics, ranging from gaming, movies, to politics, and ways to kill myself(every episode I pick the top ten ways I should kill myself from all the submissions from ppl, and never repeat, could get funny I think)

Anyone have any ideas or suggestions?
Lemme know what you guys think, peace out

Fallen JeStEr 10-16-2007 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Swedish Bot
Been kickin the idea around for a while to do a internet show, nothing fancy.just somethin where I can vent about various topics, ranging from gaming, movies, to politics, and ways to kill myself(every episode I pick the top ten ways I should kill myself from all the submissions from ppl, and never repeat, could get funny I think)

Did you really have to copy and paste it. You couldn't add my great ideas of p.f chengs and wight window by illf8ed.

Also how we never play Porter town redux

The Swedish Bot 10-16-2007 02:33 PM

We could call it "Oh My God I Shot That Guy In The Head, What The I'm So Mad Right Now I'm Gonna Punch A Hole In My Wall" gospel hour.

What ya think, the old OMGISTGITHWTISMRNIGPAHIMW Hour of Power?

IceBlade 10-16-2007 03:23 PM

Quote:

It's a very interesting idea. Can't think of anything off the top of my head but yeah. We've done these in the past with little like umm games. Halo would play old video game clips like Duke Nukem, Street Fighter, Megaman, etc. and have people guess what they were in chat. Was interesting. Hmm what else did we do.

Does anyone still have any of the radio shows on their PC still?

porter3030 10-16-2007 05:42 PM

Quote:

We could call it "Oh My God I Shot That Guy In The Head, What The I'm So Mad Right Now I'm Gonna Punch A Hole In My Wall" gospel hour.

What ya think, the old OMGISTGITHWTISMRNIGPAHIMW Hour of Power?

fuck u bitch ya that does sound like me but fuck u for capturing the true me. thats the first step to gaining my soul

Fallen JeStEr 10-20-2007 12:19 AM

You should really have im illf8ed in it. He can have a 1 minute part called Hot Topic. He can say what the new trend is in the gaming industry or clothing.