Fallen Angels

Fallen Angels (http://www.fallenangelsx.com/forums/index.php)
-   Feedback & Ideas (http://www.fallenangelsx.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   So... What Do You Think? (http://www.fallenangelsx.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9)

KhaOZ 08-18-2006 10:51 PM

So... What Do You Think?

Post all nice comments here :)

Any negative posts must be redirect to here ---> Click Here

Note that these forums are entirely custom skinned. The Stone textures, cracks, hand drawn wings, FA logo, everything, it's all customized for FA. So, unlike other Clans and websites that just take a premade forum, and add their little banner to the top, ours are original, and custom made for The Cathedral of Fallen Angels.

Props to Lhurg for setting up the forums and scrips and helping me with all his CSS edits etc.

no0bmasta 08-18-2006 10:58 PM

Not bad, although I already miss the old forums =(

KhaOZ 08-18-2006 11:12 PM

Sigh... See, this is what we get for volunteering time, money and skills...

You're welcome.

Zackizle 08-18-2006 11:22 PM

That wasnt a negative thing..
I like the new layout, it looks like alot of work went into this new forum, and im definatly looking foward to the new site.
All noob ment was he missed the simple old forums, which i do too. Its going to take some getting used to with the new forums and all! I love this, and its going to fucking own when everyone gets here and gets used to it! Thanks for you hard work man, its always appreciated!

KhaOZ 08-18-2006 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zackizle
That wasnt a negative thing..
I like the new layout, it looks like alot of work went into this new forum, and im definatly looking foward to the new site.
All noob ment was he missed the simple old forums, which i do too. Its going to take some getting used to with the new forums and all! I love this, and its going to fucking own when everyone gets here and gets used to it! Thanks for you hard work man, its always appreciated!

NP man. I understand the missing the old forums, I think we'll all miss the old forums and site to a degree, but we all also agree that an update was in dire need, as no one took our old site seriously any longer when trying to recruit people.

As for his post, I've been brought up to know "Not Bad" as a kind way of saying "Not Good, but nice try", lol. That's how I use it anyway.

Zackizle 08-18-2006 11:27 PM

Now that i think of it, that is noobs attitude.
well atleast it was, havnt seen much of him lately so maybe he had a change of heart? But yeah man, this looks awesome. GJ and cant wait to see it put to use!

Hell-Kite 08-18-2006 11:41 PM

Looks fricking sweet man

KhaOZ 08-18-2006 11:45 PM

Ty Ty.

Just a note, there's an announcement in the General Forums. Lhurg needs all Admins and Warlords to Private Message him, so he can set you all up with your propper permissions on this forum.

KEVIN1327FA 08-18-2006 11:45 PM

I Like I Like

Even though I didn't contribute anything to help, I think you guys did a great job on the new forums. I should say thanks for it and as someone said before, it will take some time to get used to the new site. The old forums was a nice simple and easy to click around but the new forums really steps up the maturity in my oppinion. The hooded angel really looks crazy emo but it still looks great and the stone texture matches great within the whole site. Too bad I have ZERO skills at art and photoshop but the new forums is great.

SnakeEyes 08-19-2006 12:01 AM

The new forums are awesome! It definately has a unique and beautiful look to it. I'm really digging the banner too! Great work to everyone who contributed in some way to the making of the new site!! :D