Go Back   Fallen Angels > General Discussion > Anything Goes!

Hello again :)
Old 02-08-2010, 01:44 PM   #1  
Hermes
Wicked Sick!

Default Hello again :)

Thought id stop by and say hey to everyone, good to see the site is still up and a few people are still... trollin? haha
My comp is a bag of shit now a days but i do have a 360 with live, really only play modern warfare 2 at the moment but if anyone wants to add me up my live tag is Stevil Evil, just let me know who you are =P

Old 02-15-2010, 09:52 PM   #2  
IceBlade
Forum Nazi

Glad to hear you're still alive. Not sure how much longer this site will exist seeing as how it's pretty dead. I also haven't upgraded in awhile. I don't play any games so there's really no need.

Old 02-16-2010, 12:52 AM   #3  
FreemaN
Super Moderator

It's been a long time Hermes, good to see you're still up and about. I'd play something with you but my 360 enjoys shutting off anywhere from 5 to 30 minutes into a game =/

Old 02-17-2010, 12:46 AM   #4  
MaVeRiCk
Dominating!

Haha nice, I've been trolling some of the old stomping grounds including this one. This forum is a vestigial piece of software lingering on a prepaid server; I keep waiting for the day my URL query comes back rejected and this place will be gone... So crazy, I joined back in mid 2000 when I used to play on a multimayhem.com server (The guy who founded FA ran these servers back in the day)

I'm on XBL for pro-longed bursts after every round of exams or so. I'll hit you up on MW:2 sometime, although my friend and I have been raging on the the BC 2 demo... What I like is that it's not plagued by lag and I don't have to listen to guitar hero like splash sounds every time I get a kill-streak.

XBL: Maverick e2

I miss the good ole days, before post-secondary education consumed every faucet of my life including but not limited to: hobbies, jobs, love interests, the ability to have normal social interactions, et cetera... 4 years down and I'm looking down the barrel of 8-12 more years of post-undergraduate studies, by the time I can play like real gamer again I'll have one foot in the grave and I'll still be paying student loans. /kill self

Old 02-17-2010, 10:47 AM   #5  
lhurgoyf
ƒ¯ƒ¥ƒ°ƒ°,,L

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaVeRiCk
This forum is a vestigial piece of software lingering on a prepaid server; f

The server is not prepaid. Someone is paying for this nostalgia and the donation funds have long run out.

I killed a warlock once, then credits started rolling and it said "Congratulations, you have beat World of Warcraft!" And then I died from Dots.

Old 02-17-2010, 11:01 PM   #6  
MaVeRiCk
Dominating!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lhurgoyf
The server is not prepaid. Someone is paying for this nostalgia and the donation funds have long run out.

emendation: This server is not prepaid and I keep waiting for the day their kindness runs out and my URL query brings up a generic hosting advertisement.

Good times, good times...simpler times.

Old 02-18-2010, 01:12 PM   #7  
Hermes
Wicked Sick!

well good to see all of ya.

Freeman you gettin the red rings of death? If you can get through the almost impossible to deal with phone lines of microsoft without killing yourself the people are pretty good at repairing xbox's. I just sent mine away at 34 months old and got a new one all free of charge.

haha Mav what the fuck are you taking in school man, rocket science would take less time. BAHAHAHAH guitar hero sounds I laughed at them for a long time too, but i play too much now and dont even realize it

Old 03-04-2010, 09:57 AM   #8  
Rathious
Wicked Sick!

Well I think 360's are kinda funny I have seen my neighbors son go thru 3 of them and other friends have had multiple problems with theirs so i went the
ps3 route. Not a fanboi of either company. Well make a long story short I am Rathiousx on PSN. I play MW2 and MAG mostly holler at me.