Go Back   Fallen Angels > Fallen Divisions > Retired Divisions > Everquest 2

Star Wars Gallaxies
Old 07-22-2007, 11:12 AM   #1  
Rathious
Wicked Sick!

Default Star Wars Gallaxies

I started out messing around with the game again and well I am having a fockin blisasst with the game again. Any way I have characters on the bloodfin and the eclipse servers. The server bloodfin is always heavy to medium traffic. I am very impressed all over again with the game so I will be playing that and EQ2 when I have gaming time. Anyway talk to you later and see you in game. I am out to go on the boat.

Old 07-22-2007, 03:39 PM   #2  
Kudos
CS Team Member

Yeah its awesome but once you get end-game it gets pretty boring. I used to be in the biggest empire guild on...bria or eclipse dont remember, but we only did one instance and it was just to farm materials for Mandalarian armor.

Too bad you didnt start around the Restuss PvP event. There was a repeatable quest where i went from 46 to 80 in about a day. awesome stuff
Quote:
Originally Posted by IceBlade
Yeah that Kudos kid is fucking funny as a goat!
Quote:
Originally Posted by KhaoZ \FA\
For sure kudos is one suckass dude.

Old 07-24-2007, 01:56 PM   #3  
Rathious
Wicked Sick!

I was playing SWG at release and pre-CU it was really fun then I am playing now and really enjoying it. i have an 80 BH on eclipse that I was playing long ago. I started this time on the Bloodfin server since it is a very active server. I have 2 toons on there a 33 jedi and a Structure trader lvl 21. It has been fun playing the game agian. I have a up and down schedule and you can log out anywhere in this game for the most part. It is fun since I am limited on time and the progression is actually a nice pace. anyway I am on bloodfin server as Juwanna and my other toon on bloodfin is Glazin. I am Rathious on the Eclipse server. Give me a holler if you pick the game back up.

Old 07-27-2007, 12:15 PM   #4  
MaVeRiCk
Dominating!

Man the original build of SWG was so sweet...I was the first Master CH on Bloodfin back in the day; I made a crapton off selling rancor and training niblets.

I miss those days.

Old 08-02-2007, 10:39 PM   #5  
Rathious
Wicked Sick!

I thought you played on eclipse with me and gooshy and others.

Old 08-10-2007, 12:45 PM   #6  
Gooshy
(>^_^(>O_O)> SURPRISE!

Don't get me playing again.. please -_- PS I <3 Tailoring.

Old 08-10-2007, 11:54 PM   #7  
Hell-Kite
Skelator

I still got my characters as well lol

Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici

Old 08-24-2007, 12:24 PM   #8  
Rathious
Wicked Sick!

I am playing on bloodfin i have all my old toon on eclipse lvl 80 BH. I have 2 toons on bloodfin a structure and ship trader 46 and a jedi 46. The game is fun come join us on bloodfin laramor is playing I am lurgid is my friend abakium and bloodfin is hopping azz server. I have got them all working on the first legacy quest you start as soon as you get to the planet your start on and I am lvl 46 and still doing it. I personally have been having a great time and it is one of those games you can log out whenever. I like it cause when my time is limited but i have the desire to shoot stab and kill some shit mmo style it is right there to help me get out my aggressions. I can't wait for COD4, we need to get a division for that game.