Go Back   Fallen Angels > Fallen Divisions > Retired Divisions > Everquest 2

Old 03-28-2007, 01:23 PM   #1  
Rathious
Wicked Sick!

Well as we recruited and made accomplishments the ppl started flocking to us. We had a guild merge with us. THen after some restructuring of then guild we can now manage it much easier. We raid 3-4 times a week and are very active in PvP. The members and there gear were all the advertisement we needed after that. We are offically the largest and most productive guild on the Vox PvP exchange enabled server. I would love to see some of you all join us it would be a blast having more of you there but I know WoW has captured you all like EQ2 has to me. I am just happy that I have my senior officers and officers to help out players when me and the other general are not around. The guild is awesome because the people who are there want to be there and part of a community that is need before greed and full of crafter's. I wanted to model this guild as a need before greed community that was full of all play styles and I did not limit it to only the elite on the server whne other guilds only recruited lvl 70 toons we were recruiting toons lvl 20+. I believe if you give players a friendly family like enviroment to play in and the proper tools for success that they will lead the way in recruiting for something that they believe in. I am very happy how the player's conduct themselves and they worked hard to help build what we have. Now the negative of being the biggest most active guild on the Qeynos side is that you have a tendency to piss off the freeports and get singled out for your guild taag once in a while but the positive side is if they make you to mad then you can call out your brothers and sisters to put them in there place.

BTW thank you for the compliment it has been through alot of time hard work adn dedication by the members that we have become a success. I don't and never have had to yell at any of my members and the drama is little to none because we solve the problem at the time and don't let it get more heated. The disputes in the guild are handled in a mature manner and in private only involving the parties that need to resolve the dispute.