Go Back   Fallen Angels > General Discussion > Anything Goes!

Hey
Old 11-11-2006, 04:03 PM   #1  
Vortex
Humiliation!

Default Hey

Just came upon this site, don't know why but I felt like checking back what's everyone been upto.

I've been busy in my 2nd years honours of accounting in univ and just barely have time to sleep it's gonna be good though. If anyone's in the gta or anything drop me a line peace

Old 11-12-2006, 09:33 AM   #2  
Fulgora
Dominating!

hey sup vortex, been a long time!, maybe you remember me as Dark-Skul in d2 and sc long time ago heh.. Gl with school, its draning my life also, but i only got 4 years left if i decide to get my masters in aerospace if not 2...

You gonna be back if they make diablo 3? Or maybe we should get back on sc and have some 8ppl ffa like we used to hehe, good times. But once school is finished, no time now...

Peace DS

Old 11-12-2006, 12:14 PM   #3  
Beyonder
X-Login King

You bum, where you going to school?

Old 11-12-2006, 01:36 PM   #4  
Vortex
Humiliation!

I'm going to brock university, not the greatest but I was real late applying otherwise I likely would've chosen u of t or tried to get into queens or something. But it's turning out okay, having to take calculus next semester is gonna kill me, math has never been a real forte for me and in manitoba I had taken my one required university math. Anyways don't know if I'll play d3 seems, maybe if my parents buy me a new comp. However since they are paying for all my school and living expenses out here and bout me a new car it's unlikely and would never ask it. What I am playing now is 2k7 on 360 and playing a free mmorpg. Anarchy online Anyways gotta finish up my assignment, my msn is jh06ns@brocku.ca if anyone wants to contact me or email me

Old 11-13-2006, 09:52 PM   #5  
Hell-Kite
Skelator

oh man its tex!

Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici