Go Back   Fallen Angels > General Discussion > Anything Goes!

X-Box Elite
Old 04-29-2007, 05:03 AM   #1  
})FA.cL0cK
Alcoholic

Default X-Box Elite

I'm buying one later today. One games do y'all recommend, aside from R6:Vegas for online multi-player recreation?

It's time to meet your master.

Old 04-29-2007, 05:36 AM   #2  
ITH
Killing Spree!

i recommend u give it to me

Old 04-29-2007, 12:32 PM   #3  
Fallen JeStEr
RS: Vegas Staff

hey clock I have never played Gears of War but from what I heard they ruined the game and the community does not like it. How true that is I don't know bc I have no experience with gears. Call of duty 3 is fun multiplayer and single player but multiplayer is not like call of duty multiplayer. It is more like battlefield multiplayer with a COD twist. Halo 2 is a oldie but goodie.

I don't have too many games bc I don't have a lot of time devoted to other games besides rainbow because I love that game. Also I am a leader and have to play it to keep everyone in line hahaha.

Graw 2 I hear is unplayable until they patch the multiplayer. Never played it besides the demo and was not impressed.

C&C3 is coming out and unreal tournament 3, along with halo 3.

Hope this gives you some information. Try to put my biases to the side.

--Fallen

Old 04-29-2007, 05:07 PM   #4  
Spin
Wicked Sick!

yeah i have COD 3, its pretty fun online but can get kinda montanous...i'm waiting for my rv6 to show up from gameznflix so i can try it...otherwise im waiting for halo 3 to come out.

Old 04-29-2007, 06:54 PM   #5  
catch22
Killing Spree!

Gears of War is a pretty decent game IMO. I feel as if most new games that companies are coming out with are more worried about awesome graphics over the gameplay and story. GoW is an extremely short game. Some people may not like to pay attention to the cutscenes of games to try and learn the story behind it all, but thats always been something i held in high regard.

To each his own.

Old 04-29-2007, 07:31 PM   #6  
Spin
Wicked Sick!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catch22
Gears of War is a pretty decent game IMO. I feel as if most new games that companies are coming out with are more worried about awesome graphics over the gameplay and story. GoW is an extremely short game. Some people may not like to pay attention to the cutscenes of games to try and learn the story behind it all, but thats always been something i held in high regard.

To each his own.

yeah i like to sit and watch the story behind the game while playin it too...kinda adds to the "i know why i am doing this" feel for me lol...gay i know, but like catch says to each his own

Old 04-29-2007, 09:30 PM   #7  
Hell-Kite
Skelator

I love gears, ahnd the insane difficulty is fucking ridiculous! I havent played it online yet though

Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici

Old 04-29-2007, 09:48 PM   #8  
KhaOZ
For SPARTA!

They pretty much saved Gears with the latest patch. Annex rocks. They didn't fix any bugs though. The ones they thought they fixed, people figured out how to do in other ways. The game is much MUCH more fun in Annex mode though. Respawns, extremely fast pace. It's great.

C&C3 is my cup of tea these days though. It plays soo well on the 360. I have it on the PC and was quite shocked at how well they did with the 360 version. Dare I say I like the 360 version more? Perhaps.

Old 04-30-2007, 01:18 AM   #9  
})FA.cL0cK
Alcoholic

lol kao, perhaps.

i picked up vegas and gow. hope to see ya'll online. i'll toss up my gt once i get all that jazz set up.

It's time to meet your master.

Old 04-30-2007, 12:39 PM   #10  
KhaOZ
For SPARTA!

Quote:
Originally Posted by })FA.cL0cK
lol kao, perhaps.

i picked up vegas and gow. hope to see ya'll online. i'll toss up my gt once i get all that jazz set up.
I REALLY hope they release the 360 version of Hellgate London along side the PC version, or at least within months of it. Then we could own some fools together :)

"The Cathedral" Hellgate edition.