Go Back   Fallen Angels > Fallen Divisions > Retired Divisions > Rainbox Six: Vegas

Live Messenger
Old 05-10-2007, 01:13 AM   #1  
Frozen Bodies
Dominating!

Default Live Messenger

just wanted to make sure that everyone gets the live messenger, it will work with the on screen keyboard, the extra keyboard thats kinda small that will be available in the summer, and any usb keyboard...i actually have a wireless usb keyboard hooked up and it seems to work pretty well.

just thought that it could make some fast communication a little bit easier to use.

Old 05-10-2007, 10:57 AM   #2  
NJPunker23
RS: Vegas Team Member

cant wait to update so much stuff from PC, to 360, to automobile, to life when i get back home!

Old 05-10-2007, 12:45 PM   #3  
Fallen JeStEr
RS: Vegas Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJPunker23
cant wait to update so much stuff from PC, to 360, to automobile, to life when i get back home!

To Getting Cookie Monstered and Glocked !

Old 05-11-2007, 12:01 PM   #4  
Frozen Bodies
Dominating!

apparently you have to add your contacts for messenger from the computer, so even though we all individually might have our own messenger thing on live, the reason why we cant instant message each other while on live is because (at least for me) i dont have any of you on my contacts list in messenger, which i believe is why it is connected to your gamertag, so once we all add each other to our contacts list, we should all be able to instant message each other on live. so to start out, my live messenger thing is scotty2hotty1125@comcast.net so you can add me to the contacts list through that :)

edit: in order to add me, you must add me through live messenger on the computer :) in theory this should automatically link to it in live.

Last edited by Frozen Bodies : 05-11-2007 at 12:06 PM.

Old 05-13-2007, 01:53 PM   #5  
Hell 0n Wheels
First Blood!

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frozen Bodies
apparently you have to add your contacts for messenger from the computer, so even though we all individually might have our own messenger thing on live, the reason why we cant instant message each other while on live is because (at least for me) i dont have any of you on my contacts list in messenger, which i believe is why it is connected to your gamertag, so once we all add each other to our contacts list, we should all be able to instant message each other on live. so to start out, my live messenger thing is scotty2hotty1125@comcast.net so you can add me to the contacts list through that :)

edit: in order to add me, you must add me through live messenger on the computer :) in theory this should automatically link to it in live.

I'm confused by what you said... Do we have to add your messenger names to our msn messenger buddylist, or do we add your names to our friends list on our gamertags?

Hell 0n Wheels

Old 05-13-2007, 11:08 AM   #6  
Hell 0n Wheels
First Blood!

Exclamation

Everyone in the clan should list their yahoo.com or msn messenger name, so that we all can add it to our buddylist and have it handy, you know what i mean? Mine is: Ford04Ranger@cox.net

Hell0nWheels

Old 05-13-2007, 12:33 PM   #7  
Fallen JeStEr
RS: Vegas Staff

my yahoo.com username is
kewlieman@yahoo.com
xoxoprincessdeepthoart@yahoo.com but I don't use this one much.

Old 05-13-2007, 05:08 PM   #8  
Frozen Bodies
Dominating!

messenger buddylist...but it looks like it doesnt sync to your gamertag though...im not sure?

Old 05-16-2007, 12:57 AM   #9  
Frozen Bodies
Dominating!

alright me and hell on wheels tried it out tonight and it works really good, and the username you use for instant messenger does link into your gamertag, and its nice to use especially if you have a usb keyboard to hook up!

Old 05-16-2007, 10:24 AM   #10  
DivineStrauta
Halo 3 Team Fallen Angelsx

mine is Tru_x1@msn.com