Go Back   Fallen Angels > Fallen Divisions > Retired Divisions > Rainbox Six: Vegas

Auto Update #3
Old 04-19-2007, 05:03 PM   #1  
Fallen JeStEr
RS: Vegas Staff

Default Auto Update #3

Hi everyone, we’ve been working on a title update for Rainbow Six Vegas on XBOX360. Below you’ll find the list of fixes and changes we’ve brought with this update:

> A bug in Ranked Matches unintentionally allowed players to play multiple rounds back to back worth large amounts of experience points. Ranked Matches now properly disconnect everyone at the end of the match.

> Non-dedicated hosts can no longer automatically launch matches without being present. On a non-dedicated host, the game will start when either everyone presses Ready, or the host presses Launch.

> Added mechanisms to detect the use of rubberbands on your gamepad to level up. Anyone doing this will receive a "player idle penalty", which means zero experience points at the end of the match.

> Fixed a bug introduced in the last patch that unintentionally increased auto-aim when using long range scopes.

> Modified the efficiency of certain Sub-Machine Guns and, to a lesser extent, Assault Rifles. Noticeable changes can be found on the MP7A1, MP9 and MTAR21.

> The Take Cover camera has been improved to fix a specific situation that allowed someone taking cover to aim-fire at a target without being seen.

> Fixed the fact that Grenades could be thrown through certain walls.

> The sound effects of explosions are now working as intended on dedicated hosts.

> Reloading your checkpoint / saved game in Singleplayer will no longer revert your difficulty level. This should help make the Rainbow Six Legend achievement more attainable.

Many of the changes we’ve introduced in this update are based on the feedback you, the players, have given us. We thank you for your continued support, and we hope you enjoy the improvements.

See you online!

Dev Team"

Old 04-19-2007, 05:25 PM   #2  
xGOxVEGANx

They should pull their heads out of their asses and fix glitches like the table in streets and the window in LVU. Ubitards.
Fuck your catchy one liners, fuck your dress to impress. You can go fuck yourself with that trendy shit. Fuck your bad attitudes, fuck your weak high-class. Fuck all you pretenders, keep your life of trash.

Old 04-19-2007, 05:28 PM   #3  
Frozen Bodies
Dominating!

i wonder if they fixed the part where you cant click "join session" from the dashboard, i tried this and i was stuck at the "gameplay may change during online" or whatever it says....i could do stuff in the back ground, i was able to ready up, and quit the game (cuz i knew what buttons to push)....but as far as actually seeing what i could do....i couldnt, so hopefully that was fixed :)

Old 04-19-2007, 07:50 PM   #4  
Fallen JeStEr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frozen Bodies
i wonder if they fixed the part where you cant click "join session" from the dashboard, i tried this and i was stuck at the "gameplay may change during online" or whatever it says....i could do stuff in the back ground, i was able to ready up, and quit the game (cuz i knew what buttons to push)....but as far as actually seeing what i could do....i couldnt, so hopefully that was fixed :)

no people were still complaining about this frozen. Also frozen where have you been?

Old 04-19-2007, 07:57 PM   #5  
Frozen Bodies
Dominating!

lol....well the last 2 weeks my teachers have been cracking down on school work, so ive been busy with that, but i am gonna be on tonight around 11 and the same tomorrow and saturday and sunday, and probably next week since its the last week before finals, sorry i havent had much contact or been on lately, but i will be on pretty regularly now (hopefully)