Go Back   Fallen Angels > General Discussion > Anything Goes!

Old 12-26-2006, 07:23 PM   #1  
eighteesix / Killya
Call of Duty Staff

Default 360

so i just bought a 360. got a great deal on it. gamestop bought my old xbox (which i got the first day the originals were released) for $80, plus $10 for a few accessories. i also got a 1 year replacement and ghost recon for the $399 price tag, so i picked up gears of war with my pro 360 and it all came to about $350 somehow. anyways, ive been looking for a wii for the past week. came close to getting my hands on one today, but im definitely buying one, which means ill have a 360 and a wii. fuck the ps3.

the next toy im buying after the wii is apple's new ipod phone. sexy shit. so how are the console divisions going?

Old 12-26-2006, 07:52 PM   #2  
KhaOZ
For SPARTA!

Sweet. Good shit man. Add me: FA KhaoZ

BTW, gamestop and places like it try to rip people off selling them this 1 year replacement, when in reality, Microsoft provides a 1 year replacement with the console already. At no extra cost. MS pays shipping both ways too, and in many cases will give people free games for their troubles. Sure they're MS games like Kameo n shit, but still not bad. In many cases they'll just have you send back the console itself, and then ship you out a new one if they can't fix yours, so you end up getting an extra HD, control, etc etc. It's a pretty sweet deal if you get lucky.

Grats again though man.