Go Back   Fallen Angels > General Discussion > Anything Goes!

weight pulling
Old 02-04-2007, 09:36 AM   #1  
blood

blood is
Default weight pulling

if the warlords and/or admins can't pull their individual weights then i see no reason to stay.

i'm talking about a number of things, the most recent being me getting removed from CS Strats. why was i even removed in the first place? I wasn't contacted about it. if it was some "acciedent" or something, i put an app back in and told the warlord. why wasn't this taken care of? i was told the app was there and visible but no action was taken.

shape up or i'm leaving. that's not some kinda threat like i hold some kinda card or something, but i see no reason to stick around for this abomination anymore. most of the warlords and admins are oldschoolers. get a clue and do your jobs, then maybe some respect would come out of this post.

voting is one thing, acting is another. actions speak louder than words and there is a reason that's quoted so much :) when it's acted it out that philosiphy has shown through. please take a moment to look at yourself and the clan. it's not what it used to be. act, don't talk.

i was critisized for leaving the CS:S CAL team when it was falling apart but not by the leader of the team, but by an admin. furthermore it was implied that this would be a furture mark on me. i remember back before it was "thank you for what you've done thusfar" and the member/leader/whathaveyou got bumped down to Fallen Angel, not reprimanded by an admin.

put up or shut up. i tried helping when leaders couldn't be around and i get shit thrown back in my face. (the comments from admins, the removal from CS Strats, the list goes on.)

i hope this is some kinda wakeup call. if not, post cal season you will see me without a tag.

})FA| blood//Gotenks in the interest of the clan.

PS. i did not name names. this doesn't even need to be replied to. that is *YOUR* choice so dont start self-rightous shit either.

Old 02-04-2007, 10:04 AM   #2  
})FA.cL0cK
Alcoholic

Holla atcha boi?

It's time to meet your master.

Old 02-04-2007, 10:31 AM   #3  
CoreyvsWorld
Warlord

not to be rude to anyone in the fallen-angles, but i only see this clan as forums anymore for the most part. Every once and a while we get a hot division, but thats about it. Don't expect much out of this clan video game wise, expect a cool community that you can hang out in and have fun.

Old 02-04-2007, 10:33 AM   #4  
blood

blood is

@/with what corey said
this is what i'm hearing from the older members:
RvS's, RS, CS old div activity, etc.
this is what i see:
Battlefield 2 -CLOSED-, Gears of War -CLOSED-
leaders going away or not caring or being oppositional to helping.

get in gear

Old 02-04-2007, 10:28 AM   #5  
blood

blood is

i was pretty pissed when i wrote that. since then i've taken a shower and cooled off so hear this out as well please. i may have been upset there but the message is the same. read between the lines. if this clan is going to recover as most the admins i've talked to wish it to, then I feel those things must change. in short: maybe i shoulda have spent some time *writing* about my thoughts instead of putting them down. but then i've never believed in sugar coating things.

you know what to do.

Old 02-04-2007, 12:23 PM   #6  
})FA.cL0cK
Alcoholic

this has been the way of the fallen angel for over a decade.

It's time to meet your master.

Old 02-04-2007, 12:52 PM   #7  
CoBra
¿s3x?

Blood, yes I saw your APP in there and read it, as for your status I was confused as to what you were asking, I did not remove it, and I'm almost positive Scorp didn't do it, since he isn't around very often to do so. As we are the only two Warlords, I'll speak for us both and say that your post is out of line. All you needed to do was ask me, and I would have looked into it, instead of making a post like this...what's the point it gets nothing done, sorry.

If an admin did it, I'd like to me notified as to why this action was taken, and any future actions you plan on doing run by me please, as last I checked, it is a division under my control, if you wish to change that, then do so, but that was your decision, I just stood up and took the spot.

Furthermore, as I said, I was confused about your whole status thing, you don't need to put an app in to be a part of that forum, the problem is, someone removed you from the CS Group on these forums, you will need to sign back up for that, and then I can add you. Don't bark down orders at me, you won't get respect, you'll get exactly what you presume to post, disrespect. I'm not fond of it, nor do I condone it, nor will I tolerate it, next time think before you act.

Think about that.

Old 02-04-2007, 02:09 PM   #8  
blood

blood is

hey hey, nobody is barking down orders. as far as the cs strats thing goes, it's just one of many details that add up. i don't mean to tell you how to do things but i *did* ask you to fix it and a simple click of my profile reveals i'm not in a group i should be in (you know this).

my larger point is that nothing gets done or "maintained" as i said to a couple admins already in private. KhaoZ hasn't been around and now I tend to think he's right, nothing does get done without him. Back when you first brought me back into FA and onto the cal team (which i left, but only for a day maybe before starting to form another team FOR FA) i was on every night almost even though my sleep was all weird. you guys said it was a problem and i actually did sleep through that one match, so i rotated my sleep *for you (the team)* so later i'm told there were preventable issues going on and nobody had come to me (i xfired you guys) explaining or questioning anything. where is the leadership? if there is a problem it's your duty (job) to get to the bottom of it.

i'm sitting here typing, thinking about the last clan i lead (and sucessfully) and they line up. so i apply the same philosophy to this situation and i get remarks back from admins saying that it reflects who i am for leaving a hopeless situation? sometimes you *do* need to count your losses and move on. the CS:S team wasn't going anywhere, a lot to do with certain memebers's actions on the team (yes, i'm one of them but not the majority). like free said "it all fell apart at once" but yet i'm getting cut down by clan leaders?

cobra i have *never* had a problem with you, even when you had to be in and out for a while. never *ever* had issues. if anything this is directed at admins i rarely see posting, on xfire, etc. I'm not talking down to you, i'm asking for help from you -- like i said, i was pissed when i wrote that so try to read between the lines if you can :/.

would someone just grab this clan by the balls and DO something? it's obviously not gonna be me but if it's turned like Corey says and not turning back like admins say they'd like, i can spend the time elsewhere.

Old 02-05-2007, 09:31 AM   #9  
sWeepstar
Dominating!

I'll handle the ball grabbing

Old 02-05-2007, 09:49 AM   #10  
Spin
Wicked Sick!

wow i was shocked somebody beat Ice to that reply hehe