Go Back   Fallen Angels > General Discussion > Anything Goes!

Apparnetly there is a giant storm rollin' in.
Old 03-21-2007, 07:43 PM   #1  
blood

blood is
Default Apparnetly there is a giant storm rollin' in.

pics coming after :D

anyone else enjoy watching storms? the rain, the thunder, the lightening. the sound of the sky breaking haha. good stuff.

catch ya when it passes,
blood

Old 03-21-2007, 07:46 PM   #2  
MegamanEXE
First Blood!

I love watching storms, Brendan. Have ever since I was young. I wanted to be a storm chaser when I was little. That has since moved to computer science, though.

Old 03-21-2007, 08:02 PM   #3  
catch22
Killing Spree!

Stand out in the middle of a big field with a big piece of pipe in your hand, while a big lightning storm is passing through.

Seriously though lol, i love just sitting on the porch on a camping chair watching the storms pass through. Its very relaxing to me.

Old 03-21-2007, 09:09 PM   #4  
blood

blood is

yeah same. i was playin' my DS this time though, haha. it wasn't SO bad as it was made out to be for the area. Oh well, i got some video I gotta hack up. I'll throw it in the files section and link here when I'm done :D

Was just a few cracks of lightning and was done within 30 mins... kinda disappointing. Hope nobody slid off the road or nothin'.

Old 03-21-2007, 10:24 PM   #5  
IceBlade
Forum Nazi

I love storms as well. It's especially fun when you're out camping and in the tent and it's just flashing and shit. Tad bit scary but yeah it's very relaxing to me as well.

Old 03-21-2007, 10:25 PM   #6  
blood

blood is

ah, the cam takes quicktime, joy.

EDIT:
Quote:
Originally Posted by IceBlade
I love storms as well. It's especially fun when you're out camping and in the tent and it's just flashing and shit. Tad bit scary but yeah it's very relaxing to me as well.
yeah, being in a tent when it's thundering and lightning is sweet stuff. it's just not usual to see light all around the thing in a flash, you know? there is usually a shadow somewhere or just a glow somewhere. i guess it's the rarity that makes it more fun =) let alone the fact your tent could be ripped to shreads (if it's a close one)

Last edited by blood : 03-21-2007 at 10:28 PM.

Old 03-22-2007, 12:59 AM   #7  
cyb
Retired FA Legend

A storm just rolled through here too. Thunder like I've never heard before. Really intense.

Old 03-22-2007, 10:03 AM   #8  
Spin
Wicked Sick!

yeah we got one yesterday about 330pm central, knocked the power out at work lol...but we didnt get sent home until 30 mins before quitin time lol.

Old 03-22-2007, 12:21 PM   #9  
blood

blood is

did they keep saying "we might have to send you home early"... cuz when that doesn't pan out and they keep tellin' ya that, it makes for a real interesting work day -- usually one without a whole lotta work gettin' done, lol. but yeah, i unplugged the PCs here to make sure nothin' happened.

Old 03-22-2007, 05:50 PM   #10  
Spin
Wicked Sick!

lol no they never say they might hafta send us home early...they usually try to make us sweep up parts of the building that you can see in if the bay doors are open...lol not me...i ran off to receiving end of the building, everybody else('cept for the owners brother) was hangin out in shipping(thats where the owner was) and me and the owners brother grabbed chairs and chilled watchn it rain out the bay doors for an hour lol