Go Back   Fallen Angels > Fallen Divisions > Retired Divisions > Rainbox Six: Vegas

Opinions on challenges
Old 01-17-2007, 07:23 PM   #1  
Fallen JeStEr
RS: Vegas Staff

Default Opinions on challenges

Hey FA members, Punker made me a Captain so I will start challenging other clans and getting us some good matches. But first I want some of your guys opinions on when and what type you guys would like to play.

First, I thought it would be a good idea to play matches on Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, or Wedsday night. That means we won't usually play on Thursday, Friday, or Saturday night. We can still have matches on those nights but I will try to leave those days open because it is the weekend and we have lives. Please give me your feedback about this idea. I am trying to get organized so we can have expected match nights and expected nights off.

Next, I am going to challenge clans that are in our rank or one rank above or below. If anyone wants to challenge a clan for any reason just post a thread, send me a message over xbox live, aim (never on though), or e-mail. I don't have a problem with that.

Lastly, What is the best time to have a match? I was thinking 8:00pm (Eastern time), 9:00pm, or 10 at the latest. I would like to have 7v7 matches but if this is a problem I will start lowering the players, if people can't make it. Also I hate the XM and I want to be restricted along with GPS, but I don't think this will be a problem with everyone.

Please leave your feedback about what you think, so we can make the best decisions for everyone.

Thanks-

Old 01-17-2007, 08:46 PM   #2  
XBXAXTXMXAXNX
Call of Duty Team

i actually like playing friday and saterday nights. Saterdays are eaisier because i have less of a life then. But sunday-wednesday usually isnt great cuzz of high school....

Old 01-17-2007, 09:35 PM   #3  
Fallen JeStEr

alright that's fine with me. Friday is better than Saturday, and if we do matches on weekends than we can have them in the afternoon.

Old 01-17-2007, 10:46 PM   #4  
xWaZx
RS: Vegas Team Member

i like weekends, but sometimes i work during the weekends at night because i have to get some time in around school.

Old 01-18-2007, 09:22 AM   #5  
Emerica.
Wicked Sick!

My schedule is always changing, but I can sure as hell tell yah I won't be attending any friday or saturday matches any later then 6pm. Besides that, I kind of suck at Vegas right now haha. Gimmie a few weeks to get into it. I just started classes again so play time has been down to a minum due to 8am classes, and I commute.

Old 01-18-2007, 01:26 PM   #6  
Fallen JeStEr

8 am classes damn emerica.
Alright the vibe I am getting is to have afternoon matches, which I am going to challenge a clan for this saturday and sunday at 2:00pm.

Well we just got challenged by a clan for saturday 12:00pm Central so that is 1:00pm Eastern time right? They want to play 4v4 with GPS allowed, so can we get 4 of us on. I can play but NJPunker can decide who will compete. They have never played a match yet and they have more than 7 guys active so, maybe we can see if they want to play 7. Let me know if you guys can make it.

I have made a challenge for a 7v7 match on Sunday at 2:00pm. So hopefully they accept and we can have a fun match. Let NJPunker or Me know that you can be there.

Last edited by Fallen JeStEr : 01-18-2007 at 01:43 PM.

Old 01-19-2007, 11:26 AM   #7  
XBXAXTXMXAXNX
Call of Duty Team

i can make it to the saterday one most likely, but be ready to have someone to replace me because i have friends, and they call me and sometimes i can't stay the whole time, so make sure theres someone else

For the sunday one i think i can make that too

Old 01-19-2007, 11:53 AM   #8  
Fallen JeStEr

alright cool