Go Back   Fallen Angels > General Discussion > Anything Goes!

Questiooon
Old 05-26-2007, 04:36 AM   #1  
Emerica.
Wicked Sick!

Default Questiooon

Ok, so I was at a party tonight and some dueshy ass kid thought it would be hilarious to start breaking kids sideview mirrors off. Or course lucky me my car was one of them. I know who it is, but he was fucking gone before I could do anything about it. The cops will do what they can which is obviously not much, so im prolly looking at paying this out of my own poket. The mirror is broken straight off the door, and the wiring is all fucked up. I was just wondering if anyone knows who I would have to look to. to repair such a thing, and if im going to have to buy a new mirror as well. Thank you.

Old 05-26-2007, 08:59 AM   #2  
Spin
Wicked Sick!

prolly the body shop ya trust the most would be able to take care of it, and order the mirror and stuff i would think..i would take it to them and they would know if ya need a new mirror and would more then likely know exactly what all ya need i.e. hardware, mounting brackets and such.

Old 05-26-2007, 12:37 PM   #3  
CoreyvsWorld
Warlord

the first thing you do is find that kid and hit him in the face with a baseball bat.

Then, to be honest, you would be better off taking it to a shop to fix it, we've all seen pimp my ride and know how bad it looks when people try to fix things themselves.

Old 05-26-2007, 12:45 PM   #4  
Emerica.
Wicked Sick!

Honestly, he broke of two peoples mirrors, mine being one of them. I had no idea mine was fucked up till like 20 mins after the whole thing. But the other kids he broke was in his car with a girl when he hit it. And he got out and chased him down and got in his face. So the kid who was breaking mirrors goes into his car and pulls out this pipe and starts threatening the kid. But I know where he lives, and his liscence plate number so in about 3 months he'll get his.

Old 05-26-2007, 12:50 PM   #5  
KhaOZ
For SPARTA!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emerica.
Honestly, he broke of two peoples mirrors, mine being one of them. I had no idea mine was fucked up till like 20 mins after the whole thing. But the other kids he broke was in his car with a girl when he hit it. And he got out and chased him down and got in his face. So the kid who was breaking mirrors goes into his car and pulls out this pipe and starts threatening the kid. But I know where he lives, and his liscence plate number so in about 3 months he'll get his.
Got in his face? What a pussy. You chase the bitch down, and drop him before he even knows it. No talking, or yelling, just strait ass whooping. No giving him time to get weapons, and if he does get a weapon, he shoulda rushed him to point blank so that pipe is useless.

Kids are soft these days...

Old 05-26-2007, 12:53 PM   #6  
Emerica.
Wicked Sick!

I agree, I wish I was in my car when he fucking broke my mirror.