Go Back   Fallen Angels > General Discussion > Anything Goes!

Siesta (Short Break)
Old 02-23-2007, 03:47 PM   #1  
blood

blood is
Default Siesta (Short Break)

I'm going to be taking care of some things in the next week or two... maybe longer. I have a pretty set list of shit I gotta take care of. Top priority is getting the hell away from my parents. This problem has sifted into every part of my life and it needs to stop. Basically, I want to go to school for journalism to learn how to write effectively for magazines. I'd be studying to gain a job reviewing applications and hardware for PCs. If possible, I'd love to move out of here and in with a friend but I don't know what's happening there.

Right now I'm working on selling a few PCs and stuff I have around to keep me driving and pay for gas, etc. When this is set I'll be looking for a part time job. Since I'll be out applying and what not, I can't be here playing games so much. This isn't to say I won't be around, however.

If you need something, there are plenty of other admins around who are active (Cobra, Freeman, Lhurgoyf, IceBlade, etc), so contact them.

Keep in mind that I'll be returning as soon as possible and am not stepping down in any way. I'm not leaving, merely taking some time off to deal with personal stuff. I'm sure you can understand that.

The AA division has seen a lot of recruits and the CS Division is ever so slowly working its way up. I hope to see this continue until/after I'm back :D I'm proud to be admin of this clan and wish you guys the best of luck. Keep the fortress held down while I'm gone and keep cover. Heck, maybe we'll even have a new website by then *crosses fingers*

See you soon,
blood

Old 02-23-2007, 05:03 PM   #2  
IceBlade
Forum Nazi

Alright, man. Hope everything works out for you. Gl!

Old 02-27-2007, 01:35 PM   #3  
blood

blood is

damn, school is a pain to plan for :/

Old 02-28-2007, 12:04 PM   #4  
Hell-Kite
Skelator

school blows
lol

Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici

Old 02-28-2007, 12:15 PM   #5  
blood

blood is

that it does. :/ if i gotta re-take history and shit i'm gonna shit myself. or shoot... can't stand history.

Old 02-28-2007, 12:43 PM   #6  
Hell-Kite
Skelator

lol If you do talk to me, i'm almost done my BA in history and minor in political science. I've been dragging my feet, trying to finish well doing skeleton lol

Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici

Old 02-28-2007, 01:39 PM   #7  
blood

blood is

"when was the war of 1812?" -- who cares
"how can we stop WWIII?" -- i care. lol.

Old 02-28-2007, 01:41 PM   #8  
IceBlade
Forum Nazi

Quote:
Originally Posted by blood
"when was the war of 1812?"

That was the war where we Canadians burnt down the White House.

Old 02-28-2007, 02:24 PM   #9  
Paav21
AA Team

Good luck on the part-time job. You need to save some cash for when UT3 comes out and you'll need to get yourself a new vid card. :D

Old 02-28-2007, 02:46 PM   #10  
blood

blood is

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paav21
Good luck on the part-time job. You need to save some cash for when UT3 comes out and you'll need to get yourself a new vid card. :D
^__^ i already am set for UT3 and i'm sellin' some stuff to keep me on my feet until a job gets worked out. :D UT3 is gonna own.