Go Back   Fallen Angels > General Discussion > Anything Goes!
Closed Thread

So...
Old 03-18-2007, 01:35 AM   #1  
CoBra
¿s3x?

Default So...

As I have spoken with Freeman and haven't gotten a response, I will post it here. To all who see that I have been suspended from CAL for cheating in a match, that is currently being re-evaluated as the email I got from CAL is in-conclusive and in no way is there a reason for me to be banned. My demos are here, on this forum, under the files section, you may all take a look. Many have watched the demos and have said nothing, why? Because they are clean. Because CAL has no conclusive evidence if it is not looked into and taken care of within 24 hours, the CPL, which operates the CAL, will be under a lawsuit. Frankly they are not happy at the moment because of this, I've already begun to draw up the papers.

Anyways, I was disputed last season for the same reason, which I was told Walling. I have a top of the line computer, and can hear virtually anything, plus on top of that, we have voice communications, which makes things sooo much easier. All of my kills are based off of communication on ventrilo, and my sound which I was identifying where/when I heard the sounds of running footsteps, flash grenades, smokes, or grenades. We often bitch because of too much communication, and too much talking, which is mainly my fault because I do talk a lot, letting people know a heads up.

Sometime last year (2006), I developed a cheat that by-passed VAC. I am in school for programming, and have many nifty books on all sorts of other programming, as well as many programs which makes programming very easy. However, I handed it out, to about say 30 people, and those people then in turn handed it out to more and more people. There were 1200+ accounts banned from VAC/Steam within two weeks of the creation. Why? Because I then sent the cheat to Steam/VAC to be updated, and thus it was. I have never and will never use a cheat or anything that would constitute me in a bad rep, or a bad name in a clan I've been in.

For the record, I have a 7800$ computer, and have above 400 FPS in any game I play at all times, so everything I do is almost instantly registered. However if you watch the demos, you will see that I am clean and CAL has made a grave mistake. As I said they are posted on these forums under the files section, actually I encourage all of you to view them. This will be taken care of slowly.

As for anything else, that is for you to decide, currently I'm swamped at the moment because in a last minute decision, I've decided to move back to Michigan, which should be very soon. Meaning Rob, I will be calling you about the wrestling tickets momentarily, just tieing up a few loose sends around here. I will call you within the next couple of days and let you know if anything has changed and if I won't be able to make it in time for the show, sorry to have kept you waiting this long, as it is.

Blood - when I get there, we are deffinitely meeting up, have some things I'd like to discuss with you in person, since we've had all those late-night talks and shit, and we both have an understanding of where eachother come from.

To the clan - I'm sorry you've had to see this, but it is my word and my promise that this is beign resolved and will be shortly. Please bare with me as I get this done. I assume I'll be talking to most of you soon enough.

Eric/CoBra
Loyal/Proud member of the Fallen Angels.

Old 03-18-2007, 07:10 AM   #2  
SacredTbag
GW2 Team

alright, sounds like you're right here. i'm curious though. i could build a top of the line pc for thousands less than that. where did you buy a beast like that? you have like 2 phase change units in that thing? 30" monitor? 2 30" monitors?

Old 03-18-2007, 09:09 AM   #3  
blood

blood is

msg left on xfire.

Old 03-18-2007, 11:18 AM   #4  
IceBlade
Forum Nazi

Let us know how it goes.

Old 03-18-2007, 12:35 PM   #5  
blood

blood is

cob, i'm waiting for alex to come online a minute. i'll be on if he doesn't sign on soon. anytime after is great.

Closed Thread