Go Back   Fallen Angels > General Discussion > Anything Goes!

WW3
Old 03-29-2007, 10:12 PM   #1  
IceBlade
Forum Nazi

Default WW3

It's comin! All this Iranian stuff is puuurty scary.

Old 03-29-2007, 10:22 PM   #2  
KhaOZ
For SPARTA!

I mean, it is scary, and the US is being fucking idiots all over the world, but truth be told, Iran can't hurt anyone. If they even try to use one of those nukes on any of us, we'll have that nuke shot down in minutes. It's scary for the middle east though.

Old 03-29-2007, 10:29 PM   #3  
IceBlade
Forum Nazi

Well I mean more along the lines of us not doing anything at all. Then all the other countries out there will be like "Hey they're not doing shit all so lets be bad little countries!"

Old 03-29-2007, 10:40 PM   #4  
skoob
Wicked Sick!

A) It won't be ww3
B) I already called this war starting. Unless Iran releases the prisoners, this will start a Britain vs. Iran war, in which we will be pulled in to.
C) If it does start, Iran is fucked because of the bases already set up in Iraq and Kuwait
D) I don't think they actually have any nukes yet. They might have enough material for one bomb, but with the stuff we have in Iraq, and their lack of technology I don't think they can hit anywhere outside of Israel and Saudi Arabia, don't quote me on that I haven't read about Iranian missile tech. in awhile.
E) The only way this will turn in to a world war is if China decides to back Iran. This won't happen because China's economy will literally go to shit. Unless Russia has had something happen to it in the past year that I didn't notice, they won't go against the U.S. again right now..This leaves N. Korea who at this point in time can only hit Japan, and aren't stupid enough (theoretically..wars are never started by smart people, just ended by them)..

However, i see britain and iran going to war with us getting dragged in to it..which will actually help our economy, and help hte situation in Iraq I think.

Old 03-29-2007, 11:23 PM   #5  
KhaOZ
For SPARTA!

A) It could be with the unrest in the world today. Iran, Iraq, N Korea, Afghanistan, Syria

B) Everyone called this war. Anyone with half a brain to see what was obvious anyway. I do see it being the Brits on the front though, and us in the support, which is good IMO since we don't need to lead every war on this planet ffs.

C) As well as Turkey and all Nato bases in that region.

On a side note though Skoob, what are you going to do now that the Air Force isn't accepting officers like they used to? They're cutting 40,000 AirForce as well as reducing AF Officers down to just 9,000 total. Bush has overspent by far, and the Air Force is suffering for it. Most places are at 70% manning as is, before the 40,000 cut. It's pretty rediculous. They are allowing people to go to the Army though. Army is always open, but it's broke as shit too.

This captain who just came back from Iraq was saying over there they put you into hooches, which normally fit like 5 people max, but with the Army they're packing 10 and 11 people into 1 because of lack of funds. The Army doesn't have enough vehicles either, so people will spend months doing nothing but going to work, and going back to their stuffed tent, with nothing else between. That Moral overall is getting pretty low because of these things.

So what are your plans?

Old 03-29-2007, 11:55 PM   #6  
Sc0rPi0n
Super Moderator

Policing the world. Considering the lack of wars in the past 30 or so years I think the U.S. has done a pretty good job. And it IS the U.S., the U.N. or NATO has never stepped in to do what has to be done. I think being hated is worth 30 years of world peace.

You might argue that the U.S. has been the most active in wars. Well, just the presence of the United States and having them intervene is enough to scare most countries out of doing something stupid.

And then you have instances like Sudan and North Korea, the genocides that are happening around the world. And you realize that the United States STILL isn't doing enough. Because they would be at war all the time and be hated by almost every country.

The people on this planet still have another hundred years or two before they are ready for world peace. There will always be war as long as there are countries and there will always be countries as long as others have prejudice. Just look at the middle east, they would never accept another religion on their "holy land". The whole god damn planet is holy land to them, just some land is holier than others.

And then you have American children. There are exceptions, but the vast majority grow up to accept others. The fight for world acceptance is something that we cannot afford to lose, or else we will regress as a human civilization. The war is against those who do not value the sanctity of others.

Old 04-01-2007, 11:03 AM   #7  
skoob
Wicked Sick!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KhaoZ
A) It could be with the unrest in the world today. Iran, Iraq, N Korea, Afghanistan, Syria

B) Everyone called this war. Anyone with half a brain to see what was obvious anyway. I do see it being the Brits on the front though, and us in the support, which is good IMO since we don't need to lead every war on this planet ffs.

C) As well as Turkey and all Nato bases in that region.

On a side note though Skoob, what are you going to do now that the Air Force isn't accepting officers like they used to? They're cutting 40,000 AirForce as well as reducing AF Officers down to just 9,000 total. Bush has overspent by far, and the Air Force is suffering for it. Most places are at 70% manning as is, before the 40,000 cut. It's pretty rediculous. They are allowing people to go to the Army though. Army is always open, but it's broke as shit too.

This captain who just came back from Iraq was saying over there they put you into hooches, which normally fit like 5 people max, but with the Army they're packing 10 and 11 people into 1 because of lack of funds. The Army doesn't have enough vehicles either, so people will spend months doing nothing but going to work, and going back to their stuffed tent, with nothing else between. That Moral overall is getting pretty low because of these things.

So what are your plans?

My plans are to continue being better than everybody else, so it doesn't matter how many positions there are, they still need me.

I have the leadership and direction the USAF needs plain and simple.

Old 04-01-2007, 03:37 PM   #8  
KhaOZ
For SPARTA!

Quote:
Originally Posted by skoob
My plans are to continue being better than everybody else, so it doesn't matter how many positions there are, they still need me.

I have the leadership and direction the USAF needs plain and simple.
So, in other words you're failing at your life goals? :O OWNED!

Jk, well GL with that. I hope you do make it in so I can smack you around a bit! lol.

Old 03-30-2007, 04:16 AM   #9  
Hermes
Wicked Sick!

Quote:
Originally Posted by skoob
D) I don't think they actually have any nukes yet. They might have enough material for one bomb, but with the stuff we have in Iraq, and their lack of technology I don't think they can hit anywhere outside of Israel and Saudi Arabia, don't quote me on that I haven't read about Iranian missile tech. in awhile.

Way wrong. I'll tell u they deffinately DO have the technology and deffinately DO have nukes. U think they would launch one bomb? Thats just the most ridiculous shit ive ever heard. Like you could possibly read the up to date information on the technology they have there lmfao
Not only will canada automatically be dragged into this war as well but thats gonna give the u.s another reason to be in there, and if this ever does start it's going to be over in a flash and it's not going to be pretty.

I really am scared for any of it to happen and even tho i'm not religious i pray it doesn't go any farther than it already has

Old 03-30-2007, 06:45 AM   #10  
KhaOZ
For SPARTA!

Wow scorp, lol. I can say with near 100% certainty that I dissagree with everything you just said. The US in it's current state breads hate and causes wars. Right now, the US isn't a country of acceptance, it's a country of "do it our way, or we'll force it on you". By your way of thinking, if someone is accused of murder, we should shoot them in the head before trial. Fuck the UN and peace talks, it's all about action! Let's destroy the planet and leave nothing for our children! Fuck them, it's all about US! and NOW!

I'm sorry, but I can't think that way. I have to think of the future of this country and the future of my children, and on this current path, there is none. I can see us being a world police to a point, but not what we're doing now. I can see us working with other countries to help keep order on this planet, but not the way we're doing it now. We have NO real allies, every country hates us. The Brits can't stand us, the Australians, and now the people we thought were our close allies, Saudi Arabia is even speaking out against us. By the time my children are my age, they will live in a land devastated by debt, and be labeled as the warts of the world for all to pick on. THAT is the future we are creating.

World peace for 30 years? Where have you been? There have been plenty of wars, and terrorism is on a high, the new kind of warfare. We as a country bread terrorists, and it's only going to get worse before it can get better while under this administration. We, the US, created a war in Iraq based on lies to fit our own agenda. There was no legit reason for the war other than the US felt like causing a war. How is that peace?

What seriously boggles my mind though, is how many Americans are blind to the real world. It saddens me.