Go Back   Fallen Angels > Fallen Divisions > Retired Divisions > Rainbox Six: Vegas

Free DL content you pay for, go microsoft
Old 03-31-2007, 03:42 PM   #1  
minefewer
Halo 3 Team Fallen Angelsx

Default Free DL content you pay for, go microsoft

I don't know how many people get Game Informer magazine, i got roped into it on a trade in deal at EB Games. Anyway, on page 32 of the new issue there is an article where they bust microsofts balls over downloadable content. They tried to give them a run around but in the end it turns out the content cost is up to microsoft to rip us off. They are just loading there pockets up by "adjusting download prices." Go microsoft, it's like the 360 elite, 2 days before they announce it they denied it exsisted.
For the real achievement junky you can read about the new "life achievements" on page 67. I am so getting the achievement for vista, both of them.

Old 03-31-2007, 04:06 PM   #2  
Fallen JeStEr
RS: Vegas Staff

Life Achievements? OMG. How many points do I get for giving some one a top shelf? hahahaha (By the way a top shelf is taking a crap in the top part of a toilet, you have to remove the lid. Also know as an upper decker)

I thought microsoft would get money from the DLC but I didn't know they made the prices. That is crap, they probably give the company a portion and take most of the profits.

Good find mine.

Old 03-31-2007, 08:32 PM   #3  
DivineStrauta

I read about that. I seriously don't think it's real.

Old 03-31-2007, 09:34 PM   #4  
Hekkensn
Killing Spree!

then how bout you stop your bitching and get a ps3 which has no DL content shitty internet service for games and pretty much a lack luster console all around. Ever heard the saying, " you pay for what you get" ? U kinda have to deny certain things. You cant let company secrets just flow out to the public....... kinda illegal(stockholders and all that BS)

Old 03-31-2007, 11:34 PM   #5  
DivineStrauta

What in the world are you going on about hekken lol. I don't get the let company secrets thing that you said.. The issue is already out, I got mine a few days ago. I'm not so sure Minefewer was complaining, I thought he was just letting people know that DLC is a rip off 3 times out of 4.

Last edited by DivineStrauta : 03-31-2007 at 11:49 PM.

Old 04-01-2007, 12:12 AM   #6  
lhurgoyf
ƒ¯ƒ¥ƒ°ƒ°,,L

microsoft makes all their money from xbox live and not from console sales... I thought this was a known concept.

I killed a warlock once, then credits started rolling and it said "Congratulations, you have beat World of Warcraft!" And then I died from Dots.

Old 04-01-2007, 10:30 AM   #7  
Fallen JeStEr
RS: Vegas Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by lhurgoyf
microsoft makes all their money from xbox live and not from console sales... I thought this was a known concept.

Yes it is. I just wish microsoft could buy Ubi $oft and show them how to run a real company.

Old 04-01-2007, 11:40 AM   #8  
minefewer

i'm not complaining, having delt with microsoft through windows and it's many probloms I just like to see someone bust their balls every now and then.

Old 04-01-2007, 11:49 AM   #9  
DivineStrauta

I love microsoft to be honest. It's a great company of people that know what they're doing. You have to give them credit, they know how to build a gaming console, operating system, and it's obvious they know how to run the business to get the funds where they want them. Sure it cost us money in the end, but I don't see any other company out there trying to do something that microsoft hasn't done.

Old 04-01-2007, 07:20 PM   #10  
Hekkensn
Killing Spree!

company secrets is about the same thing as a merger. if you let the public know before it happens whats gonna stop them from either putting or pulling all their money out of that stock. if they let that happen then pretty much anyone who knew about a merger would be pretty damn rich or pretty damn poor. my OP wasnt an attack in anyway sorry if it came out like that. ><