Go Back   Fallen Angels > Fallen Divisions > Retired Divisions > Rainbox Six: Vegas

About practices!!!
Old 05-06-2007, 10:38 PM   #1  
Hell 0n Wheels
First Blood!

Question About practices!!!

Hey Jester, Vegan, Illf8ed, minefewer, anyone......i know lastnight(sunday) we were talkin about how we need clan practices and all cause someone said that there was a clan match scheduled for sunday night, but hardly anyone was on at that time. So my question is.. are we going to start scheduling and having normal weekly clan practices soon? And if so, when and what time, so i know when to be there. Thanks

Hell 0n Wheels

Old 05-07-2007, 01:32 AM   #2  
Fallen JeStEr
RS: Vegas Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hell 0n Wheels
Hey Jester, Vegan, Illf8ed, minefewer, anyone......i know lastnight(sunday) we were talkin about how we need clan practices and all cause someone said that there was a clan match scheduled for sunday night, but hardly anyone was on at that time. So my question is.. are we going to start scheduling and having normal weekly clan practices soon? And if so, when and what time, so i know when to be there. Thanks

This is a good question, but the problem is we don't have anyone to coordinate a practice schedule. I mean next week would be better for someone to step up, bc it is summer for most of us. We use to have practice every night at 8:00pm eastern and everyone would show up every night, unless they couldn't. People would usually show up at 8 and some at 9 after work. Homan suggested having practices and I told him the same thing. Someone needs to coordinate it, before I was a co-leader, my job was to make matches and decide who particpated. I also helped out at practice but I didn't need to do much because it was an unwritten rule and the old guys knew when practice was. We now have all new members and they didn't know when we had practice and it just fell apart. So if anyone wants to step up to the plate just tell me what you want to do about practice and when? Also use the team discussion if you are going to talk about something that I don't want the public to see. I would hate for a rivialry clan to see our magic because it was posted in the public discussion.

--Fallen

Old 05-07-2007, 09:11 AM   #3  
Bootcamperz v2
First Blood!

I guess ill step up but not till next week like jester said b/c everyone is kinda taking a break from the game for a couple of days and people are just getting back on and then there is finals week for most of us WOOT WOOT schools OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i was thinking that having matches on friday nights and pratices Mon-Wed and i guess ill see what time soon as everyone tells a god time to start them..

Thanks- Camperz

Old 05-07-2007, 10:57 AM   #4  
Fallen JeStEr
RS: Vegas Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bootcamperz v2
I guess ill step up but not till next week like jester said b/c everyone is kinda taking a break from the game for a couple of days and people are just getting back on and then there is finals week for most of us WOOT WOOT schools OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i was thinking that having matches on friday nights and pratices Mon-Wed and i guess ill see what time soon as everyone tells a god time to start them..

Thanks- Camperz

Juggernaut with a glock Warmup!