Go Back   Fallen Angels > General Discussion > Proposed New Divisions

CoD 4 PC
Old 09-17-2007, 12:19 PM   #1  
MegamanEXE
First Blood!

Default CoD 4 PC

Ok so...let me get this line out of the way: Screw the 360, live, and pay to play.

Ok, now that I have done that, we need to start getting organized for the PC division. Obviously, Rath is interested, who else is? I would like to see this become FA's new star division. CoD belongs on the PC, and we need a div for it.

And dont move this shit to the 360 Forum, we don't belong there.

Old 09-17-2007, 01:23 PM   #2  
Rathious
Wicked Sick!

YEAH! What mega said! Woot!
I am not a console gamer. Had a Wii and got rid of it. It was an expensive reminder of why i don't game on console. ANywho for those that do that is cool we all have different tastes in our gaming experience. I jsut prefer to see this division for PC. Or like I suggested 2 divisions one for 360 and one for PC ( the leetness).

anyway that means i am in for the PC division.

Old 09-17-2007, 01:29 PM   #3  
MegamanEXE
First Blood!

I like console gaming, but FPS belongs on the PC. I about punched my monitor when I kept reading "lol dis is mai ghamer tag" in the CoD4 forum, where everyone was automatically assuming that it was for 360.

FUCK NO.

I havent seen one person use batman's brilliant (360) (PC) labeling system yet, so we had might as well get our own forum. We all know the game will look and play better on a PC anyway. Trying to combine us with them is too fucking confusing, and would result in both divisions failing miserably.

Old 09-17-2007, 01:36 PM   #4  
Rathious
Wicked Sick!

what happened alot of our brothers and sisters have gone to console. I understand PC gaming can be a little more expensive when you do upgrades and stuff but that is the beauty of it also. You can upgrade and still play all your games they just look and perform better.. I sure wish some of the guys and gals would come back to the PC platform.

anyway I think a few old timers might be up for joining us I talked to FA|Irieman8 a couple days ago and he is starting to play agian in some games. Now I just have to get ahold of FA|Renegade hehe. anyway I will be working on some of the people in my eq2 guild and trying to get them to come and play also I think i have one from there who is going to play for sure we play alot of bf 2 together.

Old 09-17-2007, 04:03 PM   #5  
Fallen JeStEr
RS: Vegas Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegamanEXE
I like console gaming, but FPS belongs on the PC. I about punched my monitor when I kept reading "lol dis is mai ghamer tag" in the CoD4 forum, where everyone was automatically assuming that it was for 360.

FUCK NO.

I havent seen one person use batman's brilliant (360) (PC) labeling system yet, so we had might as well get our own forum. We all know the game will look and play better on a PC anyway. Trying to combine us with them is too fucking confusing, and would result in both divisions failing miserably.

Yeah well at least you don't have cod 4 people posting to be recruited in the rainbow six vegas forum. That makes sense.

Old 09-17-2007, 04:21 PM   #6  
MegamanEXE
First Blood!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen JeStEr
Yeah well at least you don't have cod 4 people posting to be recruited in the rainbow six vegas forum. That makes sense.

...did anybody else understand that sentence?

Old 09-17-2007, 04:34 PM   #7  
KhaOZ
For SPARTA!

Quote:
...did anybody else understand that sentence?
What wasn't to not understand? He's tired of people going into his R6V forum and trying to get recruited for the COD4 division.

Old 09-17-2007, 06:26 PM   #8  
MegamanEXE
First Blood!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KhaoZ
What wasn't to not understand? He's tired of people going into his R6V forum and trying to get recruited for the COD4 division.

I would know that, seeing as how I go in the xbox forums all the time....

Old 09-18-2007, 01:25 PM   #9  
XBXAXTXMXAXNX
Call of Duty Team

Quote:

I havent seen one person use batman's brilliant (360) (PC) labeling system yet, so we had might as well get our own forum.
w00t I'm brilliant! YES!
lol, but I think the 2 divisions would be easier on the members and harder on the overlords/people who set them up.

Old 09-17-2007, 01:38 PM   #10  
MegamanEXE
First Blood!

I will try to get some people from my LAN party and local car forum, although they may be more interested in TF2 at the moment (which I am too).

We cant be in the same division, it just wont work, in every aspect.