Go Back   Fallen Angels > General Discussion > Anything Goes!

The NFL
Old 09-18-2007, 02:29 PM   #1  
Fallen JeStEr
RS: Vegas Staff

Default The NFL

So how about this year in football?

Vick situation, New england cheating, houston, washington going 2-0 ?

This year is already exciting and I can't wait to see how every team does.

P.S. Dallas is going down Batman, Sorry but on the bright sight you will get 2 easy wins from Philly. Right illf8ed?

Old 09-18-2007, 02:49 PM   #2  
Sc0rPi0n
Super Moderator

Not really into football since I am pissed at my Buccaneers. They beat the shit out of NO on Sunday though so there is a surprise. As for the topics.

1) Not much to say about Vick, he will be lucky if he is back in the NFL in 2 years, deserves every bit of the punishment he is getting.

2) Billicheck got off easy IMO. Some will argue that it is a huge punishment, but I beg to differ; compared to some of the other penalties that have been handed out. He should have been suspended for 3-4 games. Hell, another coach got fined 100k and suspended 3 games because he was taking doctor prescribed steroids; this is after he proved he wasn't distributing it to his players. A COACH, those steroids sure help him out alot.

3) Washington I am not surprised about, Joe Gibbs as coach, they aren't a bad team. Houston I am a bit surprised because they have never done well before. But overall there it is hard to gauge anything this early in the season.

4) How about the Bengals + Browns game? That was fun to watch, a good in state rivalry and I am loving Chad Johnson. He made it clear that his intentions were genuine, and when he jumped into the dog pound or w/e he got beer poured on him...but he wasn't beaten or w/e. He is clean off the field and he isn't a cancer, he is entertainment and the NFL should be slipping money under the table instead of fining him for his TD celebrations, he is a breath of fresh air. Apart from that...100ish points scored...wtf...and it came down to the wire. The catch that Edwards made was SICK. Fun game to watch

http://cellfish.com/multimedia/110451

Old 09-18-2007, 09:44 PM   #3  
XBXAXTXMXAXNX
Call of Duty Team

DALLAS!!!
(I saw the P.S. part... and you forgot to mention a team with losing history in its life... the Lions!!! 2-0...
my top 3 teams are 2-0 so its fine
Dallas, Houston, and Detroit!