Go Back   Fallen Angels > General Discussion > Anything Goes!

Greetings
Old 01-22-2009, 11:11 PM   #1  
hx3
Retired FA Legend

Default Greetings

Hello to all of you old FA guys out there, you may remember me as "halo."

For whatever reason tonight, FA popped in to my head, so I figured I'd stop by. It's been a long time. I hope everyone has been doing well. It's nice to see that this place is still rolling along.

So, what games have you guys been playing lately? What new music are you digging? Go to any good concerts lately? What did you think of "The Dark Knight?" If you have tried it yet, what do you think of the Windows 7 beta? Anyone else hate work and/or their job? And so on.

I can honestly say that I haven't played a single PC game since the 360 came out. I've been playing several games for it over the past few years, but mostly just single player. I have a PS3, but only use it for Blu-rays. Had a Wii, but ended up selling it after a few months. Plus, I've been using Mac's (sorry) since Apple switched to Intel. Had an original Macbook Pro, moved on to an Intel iMac and now on a unibody Macbook Pro. But I have liked what I saw and used from Windows 7 so far.

Anyways, hope everything is going great for everyone.

Old 01-22-2009, 11:59 PM   #2  
Lithium
Retired FA Legend

Halo, good to hear from you. I always enjoyed your taste in music, I remember you sending me pre-released audioslave music back in the day, stuff I still listen to once in a while. I finally got to see NiN live. Amazing. Better then I thought it would be, I will be seeing them again for sure, loved it.(great how they put out a lot more music lately) Loved the dark knight too, hated a few parts, I'm pretty picky. Hated how christain grumbled his voice as batman, and I didn't really enjoy what they did with two-faced at all really, kinda weak. Lived up to my expectations overall. Don't really play any video games at all lately, I heard there coming out with another halo 3 for xbox360 titled ODST, I'll probably pick that up, and probably starcraft 2 if it comes out this year, thats about it. I work as a bartender right now, so I can't say I hate it, but with the weak economy business is slow, not good.

Khhhaaaannnnn!!!
is dead, well at least the actor is, Ricardo Montalban died about a week ago @ 88.

wrath of khan video ftw http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAAl2zfk684&eurl=

Old 01-23-2009, 10:52 PM   #3  
HoLo
First Blood!

Hey man, are you the Halo from RS? I remember a Halo from RS because its close to Holo, lol. So anyway whats up with this clan it looks completely fuckin dead, makes me kind of sad. Leadership give up or what?

Old 01-24-2009, 01:27 AM   #4  
IceBlade
Forum Nazi

Wow, man, it has been awhile. I don't play any games at the moment but I'm looking forward to SC2, D3 and AA3. In other news I'm a full-time student, working full time and saving to put a down payment on a house. The Dark Knight was sick and speaking of movies and Khan (which I watched the other day in memory of) I can't fucking wait for the new Star Trek movie to come out. If you haven't seen the trailer I suggest you check it out. It looks sick.