Go Back   Fallen Angels > General Discussion > Anything Goes!

Wierd dream
Old 10-04-2006, 08:17 PM   #1  
Sc0rPi0n
Super Moderator

Default Wierd dream

I like to post my wierd dreams whenever I remember them. Feel free to post yours and lets read up on the wierd shit.

Last night I had a dream, that I was working in the produce department, but for some reason it was also school. I messed up leveling the tomatoes and a short semi-hefty woman told me I was not going to be able to make up the grades for not leveling the tomatoes, I got pissed and thought I was going to have to drop the class(for some reason I thought produce was school). After argueing with her I went home...but it wasn't my real home, I lived in a hotel. I went to the roof and was talking to a girl that I have never met before, not sure what her real name was but I described it as a kinky name called "ono", and I had some friends up on the roof with me and we were just talking and flirting and looking up at the moon, I believe I was a little older than I am now. When we were looking up at the moon, we noticed some stars moving awkwardly across the sky, they would dissappear and glow really brightly before fading out, at the time I wasn't sure if it was because of the clouds or not, but everyone definatly noticed the stars were acting strange.

Then I noticed that, quite suddenly, that there were multiple images of the same moon in the sky around one another. They were at different angles, but definatly the same moon, sort of like when you look at something when your really tired and you see more than one, there were 8. At this point everyone was getting quite worried. Then everyone could hear loud sounds, as if air and rock were grinding against one another, and as we continued to look up at the moon the smaller images faded and one large moon 20x the size that it was when we first looked up appeared in front of us, and was turning from white to red and black. I grasped this ono girl against me and realized I was about to die, and could feel a type of pain going thru my body. I then blacked out, at this point I am thinking, it must have been a dream. If I died I would either be in heaven, hell, or not exist. I then regained conciousness to find myself underneath a building with one of my friends I knew, and a couple dozen other people agonizing together. My friend was crying over a woman he had in front of him, who had died. I don't remember trying to comfort him, nor do I remember caring about my family or the "ono" girl who had just died. I do remember that I only recall a few weeks/months/years must have went while I was frozen in my own solitary world. When I realized where I was, I noticed everyone, males, I didn't notice any females, was dressed up in green and had weapons. We were heading to a bridge because the "boss" had told us to "fight the other side" who were dressed up in red. Although this was strange, it still felt quite normal, until I looked more closely at the people around me. They were mutated humans exposed to radiation, their feet were mutilated, and some had formed hoofs or chicken type feet, or had scabs on their bodies that made wierd formations. I didn't notice any changes in myself, my side and the red side were not the only sides about to fight, on multiple bridges othere groups were clashed. I then woke up.

Wierd fucking dream huh?

http://cellfish.com/multimedia/110451

Old 10-05-2006, 12:24 AM   #2  
Napir
SC2 Team

I had a dream, that I was having sex with 4 girls at the same time , also weird i think :)
But the good thing was i sleeped like baby ;)

Old 10-05-2006, 02:40 AM   #3  
Hermes
Wicked Sick!

lol acid will do that to you

Old 10-05-2006, 10:55 AM   #4  
IceBlade
Forum Nazi

Lol that IS a wierd dream. I forget all my weird dreams but if I remember one I'll post it. I had a super weird one a couple weeks ago but don't remember what it was. I told my gf though so maybe if she refreshes my memory I'll remember.