Go Back   Fallen Angels > Fallen Divisions > Retired Divisions > Counter-Strike

CAL Match 2!!!!
Old 10-11-2006, 02:02 PM   #1  
Etern.\L
Banned

Default CAL Match 2!!!!

We got so hacked... it was not even funny. I have demo of a guy who was speed hacking. I have posted it on my site, as I was having problems uploading it here. Contact me if you are interested in getting a copy of it.

Also after review more of the match you can see very clearly, AA bots that kick in and head shot. Walling, prefireing us around before they even make it around corners. Headshots though smoke...

So we are going to file a dispute with CAL, and get these guys banned from competition.

Freeman, I was talking to an associate of mind who informed me that if we are filing for a dispute, we need to provide specific violations, times, places, and as much info as possibel or else that might throw the dispute our. So we are going to have to go though each of our demos in detail and list off anything that is concrete evidence. The biggest one being the speed hack, on my demo...thank you... thank you.

On a seperate note, even though they were cheating, we still only lost be one round, so great work guys. I would like to thank each and every one of the starters, and the alternates for all of the hard work, time, and fun that they have brought to this competion. I cant wait for the next match.

Old 10-12-2006, 06:51 PM   #2  
Sc0rPi0n
Super Moderator

I am interested. treborschimtz@yahoo.com

http://cellfish.com/multimedia/110451

Old 10-12-2006, 06:57 PM   #3  
Sc0rPi0n
Super Moderator

You all have kept it close so far. Keep it up.

Should a team need to file a cheating or a general dispute, it must be filed within 24 hours of the match having been reported. When filing a dispute, the proper dispute type must be submitted. Cheating disputes filed as General disputes will be closed without action, and vice versa. If a team uses a cheating dispute and the opposing team is found to have cheated, that dispute will be given back to the disputing team.

After the opposing team has reported the match, the leader, manager or scheduler must login to the CAL site and click REPORT MATCH. Next to the reported match that you wish to dispute, click FILE DISPUTE. Please read the instructions and fill out all the fields that are listed. Only one (1) person per team can be disputed.

Disputes must be completed in plain language and be descriptive. If you suspect a player of cheating, be prepared to list exactly where you think this occurred in the match and have reasons to back that up. A description simply consisting of "walling" or "blatant" is unacceptable, and the dispute may be thrown out. Any evidence (such as screenshots, logs, etc.) that would support your dispute should be provided when filing the dispute. An admin may ask you for additional information or you may put additional information into your dispute ticket by typing it into the space provided and clicking UPDATE TICKET.

6.10b Cheating Disputes

All cheating disputes are handled by the CAL Anti-Cheat Team. AC admins may not be listed under the ADMINS link on a division's page. After filing a cheating dispute, the VIEW DISPUTE link will be the main point-of-contact between AC admins and players. AC admins will not discuss disputes via any means other than the dispute ticket itself. Any additional information requested must be provided to the AC team in a timely manner.

6.10c Dispute Conduct

It is not permissible to make intentional false accusations against a team or player(s). Retaliatory, bogus, or otherwise unreasonable disputes may result in the suspension of the disputing team and/or offending player(s).

6.20 Evidence Requests

6.20a General Disputes

Because of the broad range of subjects of general disputes, a wide variety of evidence may be required to expedite your dispute. This evidence includes but is not limited to, screenshots, demos, chat logs, server logs, emails, etc. Teams will have a maximum of 48-hours to provide convincing evidence to support their case. A disputed player will also have 48-hours to provide evidence supporting his case. Failure to provide evidence on the part of the disputing team will result in the closing of the dispute ticket. Failure to provide requested evidence on the part of the disputed player may result in suspension.

6.20b Anti-Cheat Disputes

A disputed player will receive a CAL Private Message from the AC Team requesting his demos and screenshots. Said player will have 48-hours to upload his evidence in a .ZIP or .RAR format to a provided URL. Should a disputed player fail to upload said evidence according to instruction within this timeframe, or the evidence be found to be incomplete or corrupt, the match will be overturned and the offending player will receive an 8-week suspension.

6.30 Rule Violations

Teams or players who violate any rules may be subject to disciplinary action. This includes the specific penalties listed, such as suspensions, forfeits, replays, removal from the league, and loss of points. CAL reserves the right to modify suspension lengths at any time without notice. Habitually disruptive teams or players may be purged from the league.

Old 10-12-2006, 08:58 PM   #4  
CoBra
¿s3x?

Yeah we filed a General for Illegal Defuse of bomb before we noticed Eternals demo where the guy was speeding around, and watched our demos of other people with aim bots. They have yet to send their demos in so I'm assuming the win will be over-turned soon, so that makes us 1-1. Should be 2-0 but, things happen. We'll only get better.

Old 10-13-2006, 12:34 PM   #5  
Sc0rPi0n
Super Moderator

sup, still waiting for email. Maybe you could ask lhurg to help you upload it to the site, I want to watch this.

Old 10-13-2006, 02:16 PM   #6  
Etern.\L
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sc0rPi0n
sup, still waiting for email. Maybe you could ask lhurg to help you upload it to the site, I want to watch this.

I said contact me nig, hit me up on x-fire tonight and I will setup a temp account so that you can DL the demo from my site.

?'s should be directed to my asshole, cause they are all shit.

Old 10-13-2006, 02:22 PM   #7  
uncloned
Dominating!

i think i may be ready for cal-m again since i leave pubs 40-3 after everyone leaves the server because they dont want to play with a "cheater"

i've had the game about 10 days now

Old 10-13-2006, 02:37 PM   #8  
lhurgoyf
ƒ¯ƒ¥ƒ°ƒ°,,L

Quote:
Originally Posted by uncloned
i think i may be ready for cal-m again since i leave pubs 40-3 after everyone leaves the server because they dont want to play with a "cheater"

i've had the game about 10 days now
pub scrubs are only allowed to join cal-scrub

I killed a warlock once, then credits started rolling and it said "Congratulations, you have beat World of Warcraft!" And then I died from Dots.

Old 10-15-2006, 04:01 AM   #9  
Sc0rPi0n
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etern.\L
I said contact me nig, hit me up on x-fire tonight and I will setup a temp account so that you can DL the demo from my site.

?'s should be directed to my asshole, cause they are all shit.

Seriously only scrub randoms use xfire. send to my email