Go Back   Fallen Angels > General Discussion > Anything Goes!

~This Clan~
Old 12-09-2006, 08:43 PM   #1  
KhaoticCody
Killing Spree!

Thumbs up ~This Clan~

I went on google and started searching other clans websites. I found out that most of them are those free websites w/ barely any storage, or they are just not well made. In this clan, we have skilled people who make the dated website and the forums look amazing, and this is the only website I've seen who can have comp and console games and still have an awsome screen for Gears of war and everything else. The way this clan stays w/o falling apart is also amazing.

What we have here... is a failure to communicate.
Old 12-10-2006, 05:37 PM   #2  
blood

blood is
Default What we have here... is a failure to communicate.

Since I've been back I've noticed that it's mainly the oldschoolers, especially Cobra and Gooshy, who are paying for things around here. Lhurgoyf and KhaoZ have volunteered many hours to coding and theming (respectively) to make these forums functional and look nice. A while back I was saying to Lhurgoyf, "Man, I hate how I can't use the quick post without clicking a button first, it's annoying." Within a few minutes it was changed so everyone can do so. Not sure if anyone has noticed that change or not but it's so people can respond easier, and we need more people responding/making posts. Lots of clanmates, "you guys," sit in vent or play with us, but don't post much on the forums. If we could get people to be as active as before, which is possible, not some wild goose chase, that would help us with what I'm saying next...

Referrals...
I look through and I see like 0~3 referrals for you guys regarding forum registrations. I'm not sure if you guys know this, and you should probably ask your warlord(s) but you are able to recruit to your division. So, say you have a friend in school who you don't really talk to all that much outside of school but play games with occasionally, link them and tell them they can join. All they need to be is reasonably mature and active (playing/forums). If you find someone who is willing to help pay for things, even better, but this is not a requirement. The number of people you refer to the forums (as in, people who take it and register using your name in the refer box) reflects back on you, helps the clan grow, lets us meet new people, creates good times at late nights [looks at chy], and much more. Consider linking school/work/friends of friends if you know they game a lot. The worst they will say is "Pfft, no, I don't want a clan." and your life won't end.

Ways to communicate and ease people in...
READ THIS.
We have ventrilo servers thanks to Cobra and Eternal, teamspeak thanks to Killian, IRC channels mantained by the admins, and game serves from others and some of the same. USE THEM. It's not hard, really. Invite friends in who might possibly want to join and let them chill with some of the clanmates.

Most importantly, laugh and have fun. We are a clan, not a dictatorship.

Hope this helps, even a little,
})FA| blood

Old 12-10-2006, 10:30 PM   #3  
Hell-Kite
Skelator

theirs a reason we are 7 years and counting
:D

I only wish i had more free time rite now.

Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici

Old 12-11-2006, 12:04 AM   #4  
Towlie
Dominating!

Quit jerking off so much. That'll take off like 12 hours.

Old 12-11-2006, 01:40 AM   #5  
Hell-Kite
Skelator

lol, no skeleton just takes up a lot of time, I should have a lot more free time starting In jan, We won't be traveling that much 2nd half.

and ill have a xbox 360 hopefully
lol

Old 12-11-2006, 02:13 AM   #6  
blood

blood is

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hell-Kite
theirs a reason we are 7 years and counting
:D

I only wish i had more free time rite now.
erm, 10 years, maybe? hehe.

Old 12-11-2006, 03:33 AM   #7  
})FA|Killian|WL
})FA|HM Cofounder

I've only been around 2 odd something and it seems to be slowing down alot , maybe it's just me Oo

Old 12-11-2006, 03:43 AM   #8  
Hell-Kite
Skelator

gears is smoking!

Old 12-11-2006, 01:19 PM   #9  
Hermes
Wicked Sick!

Quote:
Originally Posted by })FA|Killian|WL
I've only been around 2 odd something and it seems to be slowing down alot , maybe it's just me Oo

Probably cause you joined one of the highest active divisions this clans had

Old 12-11-2006, 01:21 PM   #10  
Hermes
Wicked Sick!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blood
A while back I was saying to Lhurgoyf, "Man, I hate how I can't use the quick post without clicking a button first, it's annoying." Within a few minutes it was changed so everyone can do so.

HAHA wow i just found out that it worked. I thought it was pointless to hit a button for it tot work aswell thats why i never used it. Right on Lhurg!