Go Back   Fallen Angels > General Discussion > Anything Goes!

NFL Playoffs
Old 01-02-2007, 07:38 PM   #1  
Zin
AA Team

Default NFL Playoffs

Go Cowboys.

Old 01-02-2007, 08:17 PM   #2  
KhaOZ
For SPARTA!

Since my 9ers still suck donkey balls, i'll go for my Dad's team for this playoff season. From my Dad's home town of Phili, GO Eagles!

Plus, Eagles have Garcia, and I'm just happy for the guy. Him and T.O. leaving the 9ers way back cause they couldn't stand each other n shit. I'm happy to see he's getting another chance with a new team and without that idiot TO. So I gotta support my old 9ers QB. So again, Go Eagles!

Plus, being a die hard born 9ers fan, you know I hate only 1 team more than the Packers, and that's the Cowboys! And Phili stomped the Cowboys last week, and made TO look like a fool. So more reason to say, Go Eagles!

Last edited by KhaOZ : 01-02-2007 at 08:19 PM.

Old 01-02-2007, 08:33 PM   #3  
Spin
Wicked Sick!

well being a Bears fan im hollerin GO BEARS...even though as long as Rex is still QB we're 1 and done...and yes even after sundays game i was still sportin navy and orange and talkin MAD shit at work lol :D

Old 01-02-2007, 11:12 PM   #4  
Deer|-|untR
Humiliation!

not too sure if any of you know it or not, but Garcia actually played in my hometown of Calgary under the tutalage of my favorite all time football player of Doug Flutie right here in the CFL !!! Not only did Garcia suceed in playing for the hometown Stampeders, he THRIVED, having won a Grey Cup with the Stamps when he was the starter !!! It is for that reason that I am pulling all for the Eagles to go all the way. I might of picked the Bears cept they look terrible under Grossman recently. I think the guy had more interceptions than passes completed last outing as well as a ZERO qb rating !!! so that don't bode too well for the Bears to have any hope of contending in my opinion. As for the AFL, i think it's up to one of either San Diego, Baltimore, or the Pats. Dont forget those Pats, with Belichuck and Brady at the helm they can beat ANY given team on any given day so its hard to dismiss them. however with LT i think SD will run away with it, even though they have a head coach with a losing record in the playoffs (5-10) as well as a rookie qb running the offence.

that being said i pick it to be an Eagles vs. San Diego Grey Cup, errrr i mean SuperBowl !!

Last edited by Deer|-|untR : 01-02-2007 at 11:22 PM.

Old 01-03-2007, 01:04 PM   #5  
JuStLaXiN
Dominating!

its all about the J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS