Go Back   Fallen Angels > General Discussion > Anything Goes!

Napir....
Old 01-29-2007, 04:10 PM   #1  
ibme
Old man

Default Napir....

I removed your post/poll but I did leave it so Khaoz can see it when he stops by the forums. Hopefully when he sees it he will contact you which is why I soft deleted it instead of completely removing it.

I can't allow a poll such as yours directed at a fellow member to be posted....makes no difference if its directed at an Admin or a new member I won't allow it. I would have removed it even if it was directed at you just as I removed it being directed at Khaoz. Nothing good can come from it.

Hope you understand and hopefully he will contact you. As for your site if it worked before and has stopped working than I doubt it's something he did to begin with.

Old 01-29-2007, 05:22 PM   #2  
KhaOZ
For SPARTA!

Umm... Yeah Napir... I have 2 kids and a shit load of responsabilities, so you're going to hate on me cause in my little free time I haven't spent it fixing your site. I still don't know what is wrong with your site. People keep asking me for things lately and I haven't the time to fix everyone's problems, but I'm trying to get to them. You could have MSGed me BTW. I'm on IRC and Xfire every night after my wife and kids get to bed, and durring their 1 hour naps like right now. Plus I'm on these forums at least once a day.

I don't even know if I want to help you anymore after your post. You're pretty inconsiderate. But since you did pay me for that site, I will support it, but don't expect me to do anything further for you. I will not be associated with people who act in such a way towards their own friends.

Old 01-30-2007, 12:40 AM   #3  
Napir
SC2 Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by KhaoZ \FA\
Umm... Yeah Napir... I have 2 kids and a shit load of responsabilities, so you're going to hate on me cause in my little free time I haven't spent it fixing your site. I still don't know what is wrong with your site. People keep asking me for things lately and I haven't the time to fix everyone's problems, but I'm trying to get to them. You could have MSGed me BTW. I'm on IRC and Xfire every night after my wife and kids get to bed, and durring their 1 hour naps like right now. Plus I'm on these forums at least once a day.

I don't even know if I want to help you anymore after your post. You're pretty inconsiderate. But since you did pay me for that site, I will support it, but don't expect me to do anything further for you. I will not be associated with people who act in such a way towards their own friends.

Don't bother me dude i'm trying to remove the site by other dog sites i have send them a e-mail that sky.com is going to close.
And btw i have used the forums and Xfire and Irc but get no reply from you i did not expected from you to fix it at the same moment i only expected a reply from you my "friend"
Anyway this is my last post because we need to stop this drama.

p.s. Ibme i understand you and you did the right thing. Im sry for wat i did but it was the only way to get a reply.

Take is easy Guy's peace out

Old 01-30-2007, 01:44 AM   #4  
KhaOZ
For SPARTA!

I did reply to you after your last post... wtf are you talking about? We talked about it for a bit, and you explained to me the .nl address you bought, and that was the last I heard from you...

Either way, I want nothing to do with someone who acts in such a way. What you said and how you're acting is completely uncalled for, and if I didn't know better, I would think you were 12 years old with no consideration of others who cries to get what he wants NOW. Adults don't act in such a way.

But if you have found an alternative or someone else to help you, go on your way then and leave me be. I never did anything but nice things for you, and plenty of them, spending endless hours helping you with things I probably never should have had I known how you really are, and now you act like this and say those things you said in your post... It seriously offends and even somewhat hurts me since I considered you a friend.

Goodbye Napir, and good luck.
-KhaoZ