Go Back   Fallen Angels > Fallen Divisions > Retired Divisions > Counter-Strike
Closed Thread

Old 03-29-2007, 10:44 PM   #11  
skoob
Wicked Sick!

I'm so confused now..and Why would your 'friend' or anybody for that matter cheat against those guys? they were TERRIBLE..

lame thing to get caught on

Old 03-29-2007, 10:48 PM   #12  
skoob
Wicked Sick!

Quote:
As I have spoken with Freeman and haven't gotten a response, I will post it here. To all who see that I have been suspended from CAL for cheating in a match, that is currently being re-evaluated as the email I got from CAL is in-conclusive and in no way is there a reason for me to be banned. My demos are here, on this forum, under the files section, you may all take a look. Many have watched the demos and have said nothing, why? Because they are clean. Because CAL has no conclusive evidence if it is not looked into and taken care of within 24 hours, the CPL, which operates the CAL, will be under a lawsuit. Frankly they are not happy at the moment because of this, I've already begun to draw up the papers.

Anyways, I was disputed last season for the same reason, which I was told Walling. I have a top of the line computer, and can hear virtually anything, plus on top of that, we have voice communications, which makes things sooo much easier. All of my kills are based off of communication on ventrilo, and my sound which I was identifying where/when I heard the sounds of running footsteps, flash grenades, smokes, or grenades. We often bitch because of too much communication, and too much talking, which is mainly my fault because I do talk a lot, letting people know a heads up.

Why would you say the demo's are clean if they aren't? I didn't bother taking a look at them, but now you're saying they are blatent?

I also don't remember whether or not you talked on vent..somebody else might though.

Old 03-29-2007, 11:34 PM   #13  
Sc0rPi0n
Super Moderator

I am sure he wasn't talking. Second round T side he bought an awp, died w/o a kill, and no one ever knew about it so it was left on the ramp somewhere.

Old 03-30-2007, 01:27 AM   #14  
CoBra
¿s3x?

Lie my way out? I have no reason to lie from anything. And I don't know why my friend would cheat, I didn't even have any idea he had cheats until very recently, after watching the demos in wireframe, then it was clear to me but just watching it wasn't that blatant to me. Why? Because I've never witnessed anyone hack at cs, most looked clean besides when he prefired.

And please remind me where I posted three times, with my story changed.

As far as I know this post, and the one skoob referred to were the only two, but if I magically posted elsehwere, please show me.

My story hasn't changed, from what I posted in the other thread, and from the last, blatantly as you put it, state that it wasn't me. Viewing the demos before, I stated they 'looked' clean, to me. And others I have shown them to, but like I said watching it in wireframe mode, looked pretty easy. And I've seen the hacks he used, he's a friend so nothing I'm really going to do to him, its the internet. Wether it gives me a bad name on here, I really don't care, have far better things to do then to worry about a name on the internet, the only one I would worry about would be this clan, that I've been a part of for many years.

I have had no intention of lieing, or anything about the situation, all I've given are facts, about what happened. And as you pointed out, 'I' had dropped an awp, and no one noticed, or even knew. That's pretty sad considering when I'm in a match, I normally don't shut up. Or anything for that matter, I'm always talking and making jokes, so if that isn't what you heard then it wasn't me.

Skoob- I really wasn't interested in how 'clean' the demos were, than I was clearing up the fact that I wasn't playing, and even CAL says so. Trying to -clear- myself if you will.. That is why I posted them as being clean, but yes, after watching them over and over, they seem to be pretty blatant and obvious.

Scorp- As for you stating anything remotely possible as to be defending me, when have you ever? Or been truthful to me for that matter, the only time you stood up to the occasion was when CS was in need and you approved of me being WL, but never approved anything else, so I really don't want to hear it. Let me guess, had some RL issues? Welcome to the real world where everyone has issues, should probably learn to prioritize, tends to make things easier.

Another thing, what happened to helping us out last season? Strats, practices, time you said you'd give but didn't. Oh thats right, you backed out and laughed at how 'horrible' we were. How often do you back out of things or abandon things? Lets think about it here, when you came back to help, you sucked pretty bad too, the only thing you had over us were strats that you had that could come to your advantage, but your aim was incredibly bad. Not to say ours was great or anything, but you shouldn't talk about anything if you can't be up to par yourself.

Stick around this time, maybe you'll get some good out of it.

If I were to use cheats im going to make it very obvious. I would have atleast had auto-aim on, i mean fuck it, if you're going to cheat might as well go all out. Really, whats the point in going halfway, when you can get caught doing it, atleast make it interesting.

The rest of the team- Great job, as much as I wasn't there, im sure you guys did well. And will continue to do so.

I'm sure I'll see you in a year if you are still competing, when my suspension is up. I still play daily, so if you wanna play message me on xfire. Sadly, when I next play it won't be with you. Atleast I can say I don't bail out on shit, hope you guys have a great season next. GL

Aside from that, sorry for the mess this has created.

I vote this topic be locked, and no more words said as they don't need to be. Pretty much summed everything up there.

Oh yeah, and skoob...after watching the demos I see how bad they were, and well, still can't believe he was using hacks. But w/e, thats him I guess.

Old 03-30-2007, 03:01 AM   #15  
Sc0rPi0n
Super Moderator

You call me out and make statements I have evidence to suggest are false, but i'll let it be.

Last edited by Sc0rPi0n : 03-30-2007 at 03:26 AM.

Old 03-30-2007, 12:31 PM   #16  
ibme
Old man

We can stop this now.....let me help....

Closed Thread