Go Back   Fallen Angels > Fallen Divisions > Retired Divisions > America's Army
Closed Thread

The PAIN IS SO STRONG
Old 04-11-2007, 07:37 PM   #1  
Jonbond009
Humiliation!

Default The PAIN IS SO STRONG

Dear Fellow A.A. clan members,
Im posting this because Im deeply hurt because of false or blown out of proportion accusations held against me by "Stoner" . These accusations were handled in a manor that i did not take likely, and this was not the second time this has occurred!. I believe these actions taking was unethical and displayed an abuse in admin power. These actions taking by "Stoner" was childish and immature and there were numerous ways that the situation could of be handled. I asked that i be shown respect because I am a human being like anyone else. I have been in this clan for quite some time and I think I should deserve at least that much.

Sincerely asking for respect,
Jonbond009
"RESPECT R.E.S.P.E.C.T"

Old 04-11-2007, 08:07 PM   #2  
Stoner
Warlord

I suppose that i should explain what happened, seeing as only like 1-2 were there.

In our server earlier today, on urban assault, flashbang was (as usual) recruiting people. Jonbond got shot by the guy flash was recruiting and yelled at him to turn the hacks off, so i muted him so as not to hinder flashbang's recruiting skills. When flash was done, i un-muted jon and he proceeded to complain about being muted. I then muted him again, as at the time i was already dealing with 5-6 people in vent being loud, and i didn't want to deal with it. muting you the SECOND time was wrong, and i will apologize for that.

Old 04-11-2007, 08:11 PM   #3  
KhaOZ
For SPARTA!

It should have been taken to private, and should still be, even now, in private. No reason to vent this out in the open. It's your division, so it's your choice, but I'd suggest talking this out between you two, and removing this post. Both of you seem very mature, and I think you could handle this out of the public eye.

Just my 2 cents :)

Old 04-11-2007, 08:12 PM   #4  
catch22
Killing Spree!

I dont mean to come off as an asshole, but i think you just need to not get over dramatic over something stupid like this, and just soldier on.Yes some wrongs were done by both parties for whatever reasons. You both need to just shake hands and get over it

I hope that something as stupid as this doesnt make people hold grudges against one another and that it can be worked out like civilized human beings.

That is my $0.02, like it or hate it it needed to be said.

Last edited by catch22 : 04-11-2007 at 08:16 PM.

Old 04-11-2007, 08:13 PM   #5  
Stoner
Warlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by KhaoZ
It should have been taken to private, and should still be, even now, in private. No reason to vent this out in the open. It's your division, so it's your choice, but I'd suggest talking this out between you two, and removing this post. Both of you seem very mature, and I think you could handle this out of the public eye.

Just my 2 cents :)

That is what i thought as well, but seeing as how it was brought out here, i see no reason to hide it.

Old 04-11-2007, 08:18 PM   #6  
Lethal
Killing Spree!

Stoner muted you because you were calling a potential recruit a hacker... now I know you were doing it in good fun and I'm pretty sure you didn't believe he was a hacker. However, calling someone a hacker is against the server rules, despite the intentions. Stoner only muted you because Flash (as usual) was gonna recruit him, and this may have hampered his efforts. And from what I know, the second muting only came about as you were gonna argue your first muting. And I know this doesn't justify the 2nd muting, but Stoner was pissed off at how loud we were talking and took it out on you in the form of a 2nd muting... I think he's apologized for that.

Old 04-11-2007, 08:23 PM   #7  
blood

blood is

lethal, i saw your post somewhere else...

i think it was here: http://www.fallenangelsx.com/forums/...83&postcount=2

Old 04-11-2007, 08:26 PM   #8  
Jonbond009
Humiliation!

Stoner the the word Joke or the words just kidding mean anything to you. If i were to consist on calling him a hacker than would of been a different story.But i did not do so. Also I did not yell at him. I joke in a mearly calm matter. As said before you blew the hold thing out of proportion. You need to find a better way to control your anger. Count to ten or something, but just because ther is noise that upsets you in vent that doesnt mean you must abuse your power and take it out on me who did nothing wrong. If someone did something to you, you would like to know why they did it. Stoner you should be more leaniant before abusing your admin powers.

Jonbond009
"Control, control can go a long way"
"Those who continue abuse there power should be striped of it"

Old 04-11-2007, 08:32 PM   #9  
Lethal
Killing Spree!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blood
lethal, i saw your post somewhere else...

i think it was here: http://www.fallenangelsx.com/forums/...83&postcount=2

When I started my post there was 0 replies. When I had finished it had like 4 or 5. IF I had seen them, then obviously I wouldn't have posted so similar to Stoner.

Old 04-11-2007, 08:34 PM   #10  
blood

blood is

oh snap, son. Type faster! haha.

Closed Thread