Go Back   Fallen Angels > General Discussion > Anything Goes!

Student arrested for making a map of his school
Old 05-14-2007, 03:32 PM   #1  
IceBlade
Forum Nazi

Default Student arrested for making a map of his school

I forgot to show you guys this. Pretty fucking stupid.

Quote:
“They arrested him,” Chen said of FBISD police, “and also went to the house to search.” The Lin family consented to the search, and a hammer was found in the boy’s room, which he used to fix his bed, because it wasn’t in good shape, Chen said. He indicated police seized the hammer as a potential weapon.

“They decided he was a terroristic threat,” said one source close to the district’s investigation.

http://www.fortbendnow.com/news/2847...er-pc-game-map

Old 05-14-2007, 04:07 PM   #2  
Spin
Wicked Sick!

lolololol..wow thats funny...whats the other side of the story..one thing that i will not do is make a snap judgement just off what the press has written in an article.....my money is on there is more to the story then what that reporter is letting on....and if not it sucks that it happened, but im sure the kid has a future making maps in the video game industry

if i was a parent of a kid going to that school i would be damn well worried about it too, not to the point of calling the authorities about it unless i seen it and actually met these kids, then i would make that decision...but im sure there is way more to the story then what is being told.

Old 05-14-2007, 06:32 PM   #3  
KhaOZ
For SPARTA!

I saw that. It happened just after that shooting. The world is just wrong these days man. Wrong i tell ya.

Old 05-14-2007, 10:35 PM   #4  
Shifty
Dominating!

i heard about that a few weeks ago that has to be the MOST rediculas thing ever, like so what the kid likes to play some CS or what ever and make a map of his school, to be quite honest if i had the know how i would have made a map of my school too not because i want to kill people that i go to school with but because i think it would be cool to play a game like CS or rainbox Six in a place that you are personally familair with honestly this is such bull shit the world has become a bunch of pussies, we teach everyone that being agressive is totally wrong and that having some intensity is bad but as soon as one person flies off the handle (and dont get me wrong it was a horrible thing what happened at VT or comlumbine for that matter) it becomes the biggest thing all over the world, everyone tunes into CNN to watch again and again the same video clips be shown while stupid people talk over them
I mean VT was bad yes 33 people died that is horrible but seriously 20000 people or more DIE EVERY DAY IN AFRICA where is the front page story for all the people with aids that are sick and dieing and need medical help no we focus more on some whack job who decided that it would be a good idea to go and shoot some people at his school, well thats just fucking whack this world is truly fucked

kthnx

Old 05-15-2007, 01:44 AM   #5  
Hell-Kite
Skelator

only in china

Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici

Old 05-15-2007, 08:15 AM   #6  
MegamanEXE
First Blood!

We had a huge discussion about this on Columbus Racing.com too. One guy said that when he was in high school, he made a doom map of his school and they played it everyday in their computer lab, and no one said a word.

Old 05-15-2007, 01:36 PM   #7  
Sc0rPi0n
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shifty
i heard about that a few weeks ago that has to be the MOST rediculas thing ever, like so what the kid likes to play some CS or what ever and make a map of his school, to be quite honest if i had the know how i would have made a map of my school too not because i want to kill people that i go to school with but because i think it would be cool to play a game like CS or rainbox Six in a place that you are personally familair with honestly this is such bull shit the world has become a bunch of pussies, we teach everyone that being agressive is totally wrong and that having some intensity is bad but as soon as one person flies off the handle (and dont get me wrong it was a horrible thing what happened at VT or comlumbine for that matter) it becomes the biggest thing all over the world, everyone tunes into CNN to watch again and again the same video clips be shown while stupid people talk over them
I mean VT was bad yes 33 people died that is horrible but seriously 20000 people or more DIE EVERY DAY IN AFRICA where is the front page story for all the people with aids that are sick and dieing and need medical help no we focus more on some whack job who decided that it would be a good idea to go and shoot some people at his school, well thats just fucking whack this world is truly fucked

Out of sight out of mind. Millions of people die every year but it has been going on for thousands of years, it isn't news.

http://cellfish.com/multimedia/110451