Go Back   Fallen Angels > General Discussion > Anything Goes!

A relief to you all.
Old 09-28-2006, 04:10 PM   #1  
no0bmasta
Dominating!

Default A relief to you all.

This is it. I don't know what keeps me coming back, but it's so ridiculous around here that I'm done.

There's no having fun in this clan anymore. The administration is corrupt . Too many wrong people in authoritave positions.

It's a struggle to get a forum, posts that are funny are deleted and moderators do whatever the fuck they want to disregarding anyone else's opinion.

This clan is not a democracy, but a Totalitarian government. In a democracy, it's our responsibility to question our leaders. Haha, definitely not the case in this hell hole. You post something 1 person doesn't like, POST DELETED.

I laugh at this futile place anymore. Used to be a fun place to come to, now it's just trips to hell.

Hermes - you're hilarious, keep up the happy times in this clan (as it has none).

Max - Greatest leader of all time. The only grudge I have against you is that you beat me last week in FF =P. Why'd the Falcons have to fix that game ><

Skoob - Keep fuckin' those bitches. (I'll probably get this post deleted cause someone might not like profanity)

Death - I love you. That is all.

Mav - Man I wish I could relive the RvS days. So much damn fun on TS with you.

Freeman - Good times man, good times.

Gooshy - Make sure Tux stays in good health.

Cobra - Um, thanks for telling me about CAL for css?

Anyone else that I actually don't dislike, sorry if I missed you.

So um, good luck with the clan I guess, you'll need it.

Later

-no0b

Last edited by no0bmasta : 09-28-2006 at 05:08 PM.

Old 09-28-2006, 04:23 PM   #2  
KhaOZ
For SPARTA!

Quote:
Originally Posted by no0bmasta
This is it. I don't know what keeps me coming back, but it's so ridiculous around here that I'm done.

There's no having fun in this clan anymore. The administration is corrupt (aside from probably 1 person, ibme). Too many wrong people in authoritave positions. Primarily Iceblade and Khaoz.

It's a struggle to get a forum, posts that are funny are deleted and moderators do whatever the fuck they want to disregarding anyone else's opinion.

This clan is not a democracy, but a Totalitarian government. In a democracy, it's our responsibility to question our leaders. Haha, definitely not the case in this hell hole. You post something 1 person doesn't like, POST DELETED.

I laugh at this futile place anymore. Used to be a fun place to come to, now it's just trips to hell.

Hermes - you're hilarious, keep up the happy times in this clan (as it has none).

Max - Greatest leader of all time. The only grudge I have against you is that you beat me last week in FF =P. Why'd the Falcons have to fix that game ><

Skoob - Keep fuckin' those bitches. (I'll probably get this post deleted cause someone might not like profanity)

Death - I love you. That is all.

Mav - Man I wish I could relive the RvS days. So much damn fun on TS with you.

Freeman - Good times man, good times.

Gooshy - Make sure Tux stays in good health.

Cobra - Um, thanks for telling me about CAL for css?

Anyone else that I actually don't dislike, sorry if I missed you.

So um, good luck with the clan I guess, you'll need it.

Later

-no0b
Ummm.... WTF are you talking about? I've never deleted any of your posts. If anything i've been to nice to you, lol. You asked for a forum where you can chat about WoW, I made one, and now no one even uses it. I love how people still bitch even when you give them shit, lol.

Good bye I say. Some were talking that we should get rid of a few of the haters who don't play games or even do anything with the clan, but show up to talk shit on the REAL members. The real members of this clan have complained that why they don't come around much to use these forums is because a few of people constantly hating on everyone and everything.

So, later!

Last edited by KhaOZ : 09-28-2006 at 05:26 PM.

Old 09-28-2006, 04:25 PM   #3  
KhaOZ
For SPARTA!

EDIT:

I thought you meant someone deleted your post in THIS forum. I found the one you're talking about. My mistake.

Last edited by KhaOZ : 09-28-2006 at 05:39 PM.

Old 09-28-2006, 04:29 PM   #4  
no0bmasta
Dominating!

I never said YOU specifically deleted my post. Someone did in the RvS division. I posted something earlier today and now it's gone. But of course I just imagined that up, right?

And you just proved one of my points. You're too immature to be a leader. Leaders don't react with the "sour lemon" behavior.

Old 09-28-2006, 04:34 PM   #5  
Napir
SC2 Team

Quote:
I never said YOU specifically deleted my post. Someone did in the RvS division. I posted something earlier today and now it's gone. But of course I just imagined that up, right?

And you just proved one of my points. You're too immature to be a leader. Leaders don't react with the "sour lemon" behavior.

Hmm Sry but i don't like you may i say that our is that immature from me.

Old 09-28-2006, 04:38 PM   #6  
KhaOZ
For SPARTA!

Quote:

Coming from you, i'll ignore the maturity comment, since you've never shown any. But no one deleted your post. You must not have made it correctly or something. I checked the log, I checked the forum, and there is nothing.

Replying with "Sour Lemon" as you say. No, it's more me making a point to the others who might choose to act the way you do, that it's not tolerated any longer.

When the few of you were going on and on and on about that WoW forum at the same time as hating on other members of this clan in other posts and in general, a few Admins wanted to just ban you guys since you bring nothing to the table but hate. I personaly gave you a chance by asking that we allow you an MMO forum even after some admins were very against it. How do you repay me sticking my neck out for you? You prove them all right that we should have just removed you to begin with.

Thanks no0b. Appreciate it.

Old 09-28-2006, 04:42 PM   #7  
no0bmasta
Dominating!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Napir
Hmm Sry but i don't like you may i say that our is that immature from me.

Join the club, most of this place doesn't like me (hence the thread title chief). And no, that's not immature, are you an admin of this clan? No. So you can say whatever the fuck you want to.

Yes, leaders and admins hold quite a different role than you and me. It's considered immature for a leader to say anything else than a simple "Good bye."

But a LOL HAHA SO FUNNEH WE WERE GONNA KICK YOU GUYS ANYWAYZ ROFL type of response is quite immature for anyone really, but specifically from an admin. THIS GUY IS RUNNING THE CLAN YOU'RE IN, DOESN'T THAT MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE A RETARD?

Khaoz - How long did it take for you to make that MMO forum? How much of MY nagging did it take? You even sent me a PM over it. I do thank you for not deleting my posts though.

edit: I still appreciate the forum. But I'd hardly consider it "sticking your neck out" to click a few buttons.

And yes, that post was there. I looked at the thread with it in there multiple times cause it made me laugh. I know what I saw.

Last edited by no0bmasta : 09-28-2006 at 04:44 PM.

Old 09-28-2006, 05:01 PM   #8  
KhaOZ
For SPARTA!

It was sticking my neck out since so many were against giving you anything no0b.

As for your whole idea of maturity, you're a bit warped there buddy. Major corporations say shit like that all the time. Sony for example cracks on the fact that Microsoft employs a CEO in their game division that sony fired.

The fact is that a few were wanting to remove you guys, but for some reason at the time I didn't go with it. Shit, we even had 1 admin step down from CoA way back party because he wasn't allowed to remove the people plaguing this clan.

And even with all your nagging to get that forum, no one uses it. So dare I say it shouldn't have ever even been made?

And don't hate on Ice, he's one of the greatest Admins this clan could ever have. Personally I wish we had 10 more just like him. People who genuinely care for the clan and it's people, and put in endless amounts of time and work to help the rest of the clan be better.

Old 09-28-2006, 05:03 PM   #9  
KhaOZ
For SPARTA!

Though, maybe if your goodbye post was a little more mature, and not this "this guys sucks, and that guys sucks, and this clan sucks!", you would receive more peaceful replies? Just a thought :)

Old 09-28-2006, 05:07 PM   #10  
no0bmasta
Dominating!

That I didn't know. More people were with me when I asked for it to be done then they all abondoned it. I tried making it work.

Either way I'm out of your hair now.