Go Back   Fallen Angels > General Discussion > Anything Goes!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

weight pulling
Old 02-04-2007, 09:36 AM   #1  
blood

blood is
Default weight pulling

if the warlords and/or admins can't pull their individual weights then i see no reason to stay.

i'm talking about a number of things, the most recent being me getting removed from CS Strats. why was i even removed in the first place? I wasn't contacted about it. if it was some "acciedent" or something, i put an app back in and told the warlord. why wasn't this taken care of? i was told the app was there and visible but no action was taken.

shape up or i'm leaving. that's not some kinda threat like i hold some kinda card or something, but i see no reason to stick around for this abomination anymore. most of the warlords and admins are oldschoolers. get a clue and do your jobs, then maybe some respect would come out of this post.

voting is one thing, acting is another. actions speak louder than words and there is a reason that's quoted so much :) when it's acted it out that philosiphy has shown through. please take a moment to look at yourself and the clan. it's not what it used to be. act, don't talk.

i was critisized for leaving the CS:S CAL team when it was falling apart but not by the leader of the team, but by an admin. furthermore it was implied that this would be a furture mark on me. i remember back before it was "thank you for what you've done thusfar" and the member/leader/whathaveyou got bumped down to Fallen Angel, not reprimanded by an admin.

put up or shut up. i tried helping when leaders couldn't be around and i get shit thrown back in my face. (the comments from admins, the removal from CS Strats, the list goes on.)

i hope this is some kinda wakeup call. if not, post cal season you will see me without a tag.

})FA| blood//Gotenks in the interest of the clan.

PS. i did not name names. this doesn't even need to be replied to. that is *YOUR* choice so dont start self-rightous shit either.