Go Back   Fallen Angels > General Discussion > Anything Goes!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Anyone Own a DS?
Old 02-19-2007, 01:22 AM   #1  
KhaOZ
For SPARTA!

Default Anyone Own a DS?

I just got one and put my PSP up on eBay. Was wondering who here had a DS. The things is pretty amazing so far. My R4 card will be in on Tuesday. I like how easy it is to get games on the DS. Buy an R4 card, put a 1gig microSD card in it, and bam, done. No firmware flashing like with my PSP, no headache adjusting and messing with this and that, was nothing to it. Now I just drop the .nds rom files for the DS games onto that 1gig stick and I can play the games :O That 1gig stick holds like 30+ games too which is sick as hell.

I also like all the homebrew they have out on it. AIM, MSN all wirelessly from my DS, and like, they have that DSOrganize that turns the DS into a PDA pretty much. Giving like a calendar, todo list, doodlepad, music player, movie player, ebook reader, email checker, and on and on. I'm really shocked at all of the things they have for the DS.

I haven't had a chance to try DoomDS or QuakeDS, if anyone has, are they any good? And I haven't tried any of the emulators like the NES and SNES ones.

I downloaded that package of like 855 Nintendo DS games, but only like 250 of them are US games. Can't wait to try them all out.

I'm pretty excited if you can't tell :O I can't wait to try DSLinux eventually.

Last edited by KhaOZ : 02-19-2007 at 01:25 AM.