Go Back   Fallen Angels > General Discussion > Anything Goes!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Your AA division needs your help!
Old 03-19-2007, 03:42 PM   #1  
IceBlade
Forum Nazi

Default Your AA division needs your help!

Alright so this is what's up. We've run across a good deal for an honor server and so we need funds. We need about $400. Now I've been saving funds that have come in from members donating and the AA division has exactly $100 saved. That means we are already a quarter of the way. I'm willing to put forth an ample amount and there are some members who will do so as well but we still come up short.

So I'm asking all of you to help us buy a 6 month prepaid 14 slot public honor server in order to help keep the AA division alive and growing. If I receive more money than needed I will contact the donaters and ask if they would prefer their money go towards something else, such as vent or our site, or if the money should go into the AA fund for the following 6 months or perhaps an upgrade to more slots or even a bigger discount for 12 months. But I doubt we'll get that much lol. Please remember that this is for the next 6 months. That's a long time but that means it's half a year of FA development into a large community.

If you could send the money to my Paypal account at c.com that would be great. Also post here, email or send me a PM with how much you've donated as wel as the account used to donate. If you need to talk about a banking transfer email me at that same address.

Thank you all and please feel free to PM me with any questions.

Last edited by IceBlade : 01-17-2016 at 12:38 AM.