Go Back   Fallen Angels > General Discussion > Anything Goes!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Old 03-31-2007, 04:01 AM   #9  
Sc0rPi0n
Super Moderator

This is kind of long, feel free to read. I typed this more because I like typing than anything else but it is definitely interesting if you take the time.

An interesting thing I learned long ago regarding memory, and I will often do this. Carry on a conversation with a person, and 15 minutes into the conversation what you are talking about has nothing to do with what you were initially talking about. You may be talking about dolphins, the reason you were talking about dolphins is because you were talking about the zoo you went to with Aunt Becky, you were talking about the zoo and Aunt Becky because someone asked you what you have been doing lately, someone asked you what you have been doing lately because you are talking about not getting out much, you are talking about not getting out much because you look sick, you are talking about looking sick because you were asking your buddy to set you up on a date, you were asking your buddy to set you up on a date because you were talking about how you are still a virgin.

See how that works? You go from somebody asking you about your virginity to talking about Dolphins. Those are the keys in your mind that fit in to one another. Another interesting point, is that the way you visualize things in your mind, there is no background or foreground, only the image of the thing that you are visualizing in its "universal form". In everybodies mind it is different. To some people when they think of a dolphin the image of a dolphins head comes up. To some people its Flipper, to others its a cartoony image. This is the same way your dreams work. There is no detail whatsoever. The other information doesn't matter so your brain doesn't even process that it is important. If you ever wake up from a dream and can remember it, you will never be able to describe any of the intricate details. The color of the sky, the way the persons hair looked, or even exactly what the guy you were talking to looked like. Your brain instead inserts the generic image that you have created in your mind of that person...and it can be anything. That is why people rarely wake up from dreams unless they are forced out from the outside world or their body tells itself it has enough sleep by registering pain in the back. Your mind has blocked out necessities, and it will use immediate short term memory to create a dream, usually whatever you witnessed or talked about that day will be jumbled together in one interesting collage of characters with little details..and it often makes for one crazy yet seemingly realistic adventure.

For instance, a dream I had there was a mexican with a mask on. The generic image of a mexican with a mask on comes into my head, and there is no detail what so ever. These are the images your brain uses to create dreams.

BTW, what I said at the beginning about tracking back your memories. People who have good social skills use this ALL THE TIME. Listen you gentlemen courters, always lead a girl in a conversation in the direction you want. You want her number right? You have to start WAY out in left field and eventually make your way to home plate. For instance, compliment your lady friend on her perfume, say it smells really nice. Unless she is a total bitch, she will feel flattered, and if there are other girls around a bit open(there is competition nearby). It doesn't matter if she openly says it or looks as if she thinks it, it is human nature! Now, lead the conversation. Ask her where she got it, and keep asking questions. The goal is to find something in common. "You got that perfume at Macy's?" Ouch, you don't know anything about Macy's. Its alright, just look kool and take your time, NEVER rush words with girls or you will look like a flamer(gay). Say something like "woooowww Macy's, whats the occasion", with sarcasm in your voice. This is called a tease, and women love it. Why? Because in the back of their mind they like naughty boys. Boys who took their toys away from them when they were little girls. This is the memory the sub consciously register, and no, they are not aware of why they feel that way.

Now, they answer you and say "no apparent reason", crack a joke. Say "yeah, I dress up and wear cologne for no apparent reason all the time too". Getting a girl to laugh is the key to getting them to like you. She will start to feel comfortable. You need to introduce yourself here and try to get her to tell you her name. Now start using it. It will again start to make the girl feel more comfortable around you. The next step is physical contact, WHICH YOU NEED TO AVOID until atleast the first date. Anyways, this will usually get them to retract their statement and modify it. "Well, you never know who may walk by". BINGO. Now, if she laughed at what you have been saying and is somewhat interested, you make your move, if the conversation is still kind of tense, you need to continue to talk. If you make your move, say something like "well it certainly is working". But more often then not, they still aren't very interested. So depending on where you are at, say something about your environment. Lets say you are at a grocery store, look in her cart. You see icecream. BINGO. Talk about the great flavors that company makes and ask her if thats her favorite icecream. Whenever you are talking to a girl they normally lead the conversation, they may talk about why they love that icecream, or why she bought that icecream. Listen intently and shove that information into your memory banks and hold it there, it will come in handy. Continue to talk and listen, keeping the conversation on the girl. Now you've won. The girl is obviously interested in talking to you, but YOU need to end the conversation and leave that girl wanting more. Say "I just remembered I have to cook dinner so I got to split. Hey, maybe I could call you sometime, I know the greatest ice cream shop that we could go to". BINGO

Wait a couple of days, call her up. "Sarah, this is Rob, the icecream guy?" She will remember you and giggle a little. Anyways, not going into what to do afterwards, but do you see how that trick works?

BTW, if the seas are rough bail. If you are obviously losing the fight get the hell out of Dodge. Don't make yourself look like an idiot, most of the girls you encounter are snobby ass bitches, who like to make people feel miserable, and no amount of courting you will do will change that. Move on

THE END

Last edited by Sc0rPi0n : 03-31-2007 at 04:09 AM.