Go Back   Fallen Angels > Fallen Divisions > Retired Divisions > Rainbox Six: Vegas

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

NJPunker stepping down?
Old 06-07-2007, 03:16 AM   #1  
xGOxVEGANx
RS: Vegas Staff

Default NJPunker stepping down?

Hey guys, tonight I recieved a phonecall from Dan. (Fallen Jester) and he told me that someone said NJPunker was stepping down because he is tired of rainbow. I don't know how that's possible because of the 4 month break, but hey, I don't like interfering with peoples personal business. He also told me that a lot of you guys think that I'm not coming back, and that is very far from the truth. Yes, I took a break for a couple weeks, but as soon as my internet is back up I already stated that I will continue to help lead this division with Jester. Rainbow Six has always been my favorite game series and I don't plan on leaving. Hell on Wheels and I, a long with anyone else interested are going to start this MLG thing up ASAP. If Punker truely is stepping down, then I have my vote for minefewer to step up if he is up for it. He has always been down to earth and dedicated, and even though he drives a mini-van on forza, he always makes sure there is a room open for people to practice on Rainbow. Give me some feedback, and then I will state more.

--- Vegan.
Fuck your catchy one liners, fuck your dress to impress. You can go fuck yourself with that trendy shit. Fuck your bad attitudes, fuck your weak high-class. Fuck all you pretenders, keep your life of trash.