Go Back   Fallen Angels > General Discussion > Anything Goes!
View Poll Results: Do you has?
Yes. 3 42.86%
No. 2 28.57%
All up ons! 2 28.57%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

(very) Old school member dropping in to say hello :)
Old 08-02-2007, 08:42 PM   #1  
Knaledge
First Blood!

Default (very) Old school member dropping in to say hello :)

Hey everyone :)

I just wanted to stop by and say hello to all my old friends in FA. It's been quite a while and I am really proud of this new site you all have going.

I truly appreciate all the good times spent chatting and politicking in IRC and on the forums, the hours spent gaming in CS and TF (before Classic was out, that's how old this clan is.... heh)

I now work at Electronic Arts Tiburon in Florida and enjoy a very rewarding position. I attribute a lot of my earlier love for gaming being fueled by many communities, primarily FA. I's been so long and yet here I am posting on this site. We're talking 1997, people.

Killya, I hope you don't mind but I used you as a referral. We used to chat a ton on AIM and I'm glad to see you're doing well. Gooshy, grats on what I presume is the "ownership" of the clan these days. Where is Shiz? Yo, Maverick :) Khaoz, Kold - long time. ibme in the house!

I plan on taking a look back here time to time to follow the community and chat with anyone interested.

Remember: Gaming is fun and can be a very social activity. This organization is a great example of that and I couldn't be more proud to have played my part in the very early days.

Cheers, old and new school alike!

- Greg

Last edited by Knaledge : 08-02-2007 at 08:44 PM.