Go Back   Fallen Angels > General Discussion > Anything Goes!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Letter to the Clan
Old 09-29-2006, 01:36 PM   #1  
KhaOZ
For SPARTA!

Post Letter to the Clan

We as Admins greatly appreciate those of you who have stuck it out over the years and hard times, and are still here doing your part for the clan. I understand that some of you don't even come to these forums most of the time, and when you do, you don't post. Many of you have expressed to some of the admins that the reason you do not is because of all the hate that came with posting on the FA forums in the past. That, if you made a post about generally anything, you would be ridiculed and picked on by people who in most cases don't do anything with this clan except troll the forums.

Cyb and Ice and a few other admins told me long ago that we should stand up for you members and keep the peace here, even if that means removing these people who continue to bring hate. I and others should have listened to their words back then. Starting now, we will not put up with people who do not have anything to do with FA, picking on the real members of this clan. I understand there is joking, and I understand two people who are really a part of this clan can mess around with each other, but if you're not someone who's active in any division, and you come here to hate and scare off our members from these forums, be aware that we WILL remove you.

On the old forums it was tolerated when people would just hate and hate in a thread. On this new site, thus far for the most part, and from here on out, we as an Administration are here for the REAL people of this clan.

This is a gaming clan, and jokes and playing around will and should be had, but no longer in a cruel manor, and no longer by people who bring nothing to this clan but hate.

I hope this promise of a little more peace and maturity helps some of you to feel comfortable once again with posting in the General Forums.