Go Back   Fallen Angels > General Discussion > Proposed New Divisions > Unreal Tournament 3

Unreal Tournament 3
Old 02-08-2007, 10:46 AM   #1  
Fallen JeStEr
RS: Vegas Staff

Default Unreal Tournament 3

I can't wait for this game to come out and I bet a lot of people feel the same way. I think this game comes out at the end of the year. We could probably get a division of xbox 360 and a division of PC in Unreal tournament 3. What do you guys think or is it too early to think about this.

Old 02-08-2007, 11:12 AM   #2  
Emerica.
Wicked Sick!

Is this also known at UT2k7? Because ive been keeping my eye on this game for about a year now.

Old 02-08-2007, 02:53 PM   #3  
CoBra
¿s3x?

Yes, me and ibme discuss this last night, we are really anticipating this games release, and it will deffinitely lead us in the right direction. There is plenty of interest in this game, and it's released before the end of the year. It will be released 2nd Quarter of this year, so I'll take a guess and say around May/June/July.

:)

Old 02-09-2007, 12:01 AM   #4  
Fallen JeStEr

i am going to save my pennies and buying this game. Can't wait for the demo to be released. Also I hope it is like the orginal unreal tournament. Use to play that game for pc online.

Old 02-12-2007, 10:35 PM   #5  
blood

blood is

I'll deffinately get this game. idle #ut3

blood

ps. sirmorpheous is prolly gonna be there too :)

Old 02-12-2007, 11:03 PM   #6  
lhurgoyf
ƒ¯ƒ¥ƒ°ƒ°,,L

sure hope it doesnt disapoint if sir comes out of his hole for it.

its going to be 360 and pc?

I killed a warlock once, then credits started rolling and it said "Congratulations, you have beat World of Warcraft!" And then I died from Dots.

Old 02-22-2007, 12:55 AM   #7  
StygianSpirit
Dominating!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lhurgoyf
sure hope it doesnt disapoint if sir comes out of his hole for it.

its going to be 360 and pc?
word

Old 02-12-2007, 11:59 PM   #8  
blood

blood is

PC, Xbox 360 AND PS3, yes.

Old 02-13-2007, 05:21 PM   #9  
KhaOZ
For SPARTA!

Yes, I have been telling many that this will be my next big game for months now. I plan to upgrade my system just before the release of UT3. UT3 will be out on PC, 360 and PS3, though the editor will only be on the PC.

I was a bit disappointed in how things were handled on Xbox Live with Gears of War, so I will be returning to PC gaming till MS fixes their shit. So I will be getting UT3 for the PC only. Not to mention that the Editor is half the reason to buy any UT title, and it will only be on the PC version.

Just to give an update as to where I currently stand, I have already begun getting us setup in the community. I have been posting in the Epic forums for a while, have talked to a few of the Developers on IRC on Live about the game, and then decided to open up a Fan Site for UT3. Blood has been helping me out with everything, with getting the official IRC chatroom going( which is #UT3 on irc.gamesurge.net), and helping me with the new fansite, which I wont reveal till we have it far enough along.

I also was up one night a bit back showing videos and screenshots to a few of you from FA, IBME included. He seemed pretty excited at what he had seen in the past and what I was showing him, so I wouldn't be surprised if he made a comeback for this division.

Anyway, the game is still 8 months off, which is why I haven't posted about any of the progress till now. If this clan is showing promise and is ready for it, then we'll push on to have a UT3 division created. Freeman and I have discussed this a few times now, and are both just waiting to see how things roll.

Many others and I have reinstalled UT2004 though, and will be playing that till UT3 comes out, if anyone wants to join in some time.

-K

Last edited by KhaOZ : 02-13-2007 at 05:26 PM.

Old 02-14-2007, 12:53 PM   #10  
Fallen JeStEr

Quote:
Originally Posted by KhaoZ \FA\
Yes, I have been telling many that this will be my next big game for months now. I plan to upgrade my system just before the release of UT3. UT3 will be out on PC, 360 and PS3, though the editor will only be on the PC.

I was a bit disappointed in how things were handled on Xbox Live with Gears of War, so I will be returning to PC gaming till MS fixes their shit. So I will be getting UT3 for the PC only. Not to mention that the Editor is half the reason to buy any UT title, and it will only be on the PC version.

Just to give an update as to where I currently stand, I have already begun getting us setup in the community. I have been posting in the Epic forums for a while, have talked to a few of the Developers on IRC on Live about the game, and then decided to open up a Fan Site for UT3. Blood has been helping me out with everything, with getting the official IRC chatroom going( which is #UT3 on irc.gamesurge.net), and helping me with the new fansite, which I wont reveal till we have it far enough along.

I also was up one night a bit back showing videos and screenshots to a few of you from FA, IBME included. He seemed pretty excited at what he had seen in the past and what I was showing him, so I wouldn't be surprised if he made a comeback for this division.

Anyway, the game is still 8 months off, which is why I haven't posted about any of the progress till now. If this clan is showing promise and is ready for it, then we'll push on to have a UT3 division created. Freeman and I have discussed this a few times now, and are both just waiting to see how things roll.

Many others and I have reinstalled UT2004 though, and will be playing that till UT3 comes out, if anyone wants to join in some time.

-K

Damn I would join in but my computer crashes often when I play ut2004. I installed about 6 months ago hoping to relive the enjoyment and it kept crashing.