Go Back   Fallen Angels > Console Divisions > COD: Black Ops

Recruiting
Old 01-26-2011, 10:21 AM   #1  
IceBlade
Forum Nazi

Default Recruiting

Should we be recruiting? How many people do we want? What kind of people do we want?

Old 01-26-2011, 04:36 PM   #2  
FrostByte
Blops Troll!

I don't think we're ready to be recruiting. I mean if we're recruiting we want people who are already familiar with the maps right? Some one not only good but fun to play with too I suppose.

Old 01-27-2011, 01:29 AM   #3  
Poncho
SC2 Team

Doesn't matter to me if they're good or not.

I'd much rather just adapt to someones style of play instead of having to switch up my entire game play, just to keep up with them.

Old 01-27-2011, 11:18 AM   #4  
IceBlade
Forum Nazi

Yeah I don't care if they're amazing and know all the maps or whatever. Someone at our level would be more fun to play with. I just want a team we can roll out with and actually use tactics and teamwork.

Old 02-02-2011, 07:08 PM   #5  
skoob
Wicked Sick!

I'll start playing with you guys in March when I move to my actual base and have internet faster than 128k. (Also against base policy to play game consoles online in lodging, so I can't anyway)

Old 02-02-2011, 08:41 PM   #6  
Fire
Killing Spree!

i think poncho hit it on the nose. there are some who can consistently get spy planes and some who consistently get blackbirds. and here is what i mean:

i know one guy who totally sucks, but can always get 2-3 kills before he dies for a spy plane. i know another guy (we all know each other) who can of course get the spy plan, but won't die around the time he gets it. He's usually able to get the blackbird and then to a gunner and/or dogs before he dies and does it all over again. you rather guy A work on spy planes (and maybe one or two more who are similar) while guy B works on Blackbirds (with maybe one other who is similar in that respect).

i can actually be both guys. depends on who I'm playing with & how the game is going.

not sure if we're ready for recruiting, but definitely plan consistently together, we can do.

objective games, ratio wise, I suck, but winning wise and "scoring" is usually my strong suit. for example, in domination, i'll usually have the most captures, sometimes more than the 2nd, 3rd & 4th guy put together. Heck, I've even had a lot of defends recently. i had 15 in one game where the most on my team was 4.

-FireDem0n
-Sc0rpi0nX
-Gh0st-X
-The Dope Man
-dOpeFire
-dOpe` (not the original dOpe)
-GhOsT
-tr|x`
-tr|xta`
-ish`sshXc
-i`dOpe

-Many others I may have forgotten

Old 02-04-2011, 05:31 PM   #7  
IceBlade
Forum Nazi

Ya I get a lot of spyplanes and a couple care packages or napalm strikes a game but not much else. For objectives my ratio is terrible but I get a lot of obj's. Yesterday we were playing in a 7-man group. The other team outscored us by far and all of them were 1+ ratios but we still won the match cause we were focusing on objectives. These are things we have to consider.

Skoob. Look forward to playing with you.