Go Back   Fallen Angels > General Discussion > Anything Goes!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Nostalgia
Old 01-24-2013, 06:27 AM   #1  
Soldierh1
First Blood!

Default Nostalgia

With the frequency of posts i'm not sure anyone that remembers me will see this, but here goes. Every so often I go through old backup disks and recount the memories they trigger. I happened to be going through some and found old FA pictures. One of which was when Tux was appointed CoA, and one when a few of us crashed the old sites forum by spamming Xtremes topic.

I'm not sure who is still around or check, but i recognize every Overlords name, which brings a smile to my face.

I had some great times in this clan when, and spent my entire highschool career apart of it. Occasionally I wonder what old members like Solo, Xtreme, Ghostex(or maybe ghostfacekilla, my memory of 8 years ago is a bit fuzzy) Shiznit, sickness, sharp, Phoenix, Wolfgang and many others i've forgotten over the years. Whenever this happens i always think about situations i would be in where i could find out what these people are up to and how their lives evolved from over 8 years ago.

I last posted on this forum in 2008, but i swear it was less than 4 years ago. im not sure the point of this post is other then stating the good times i had with the people i met(and one or two i still am in contact with) even the ones i was never friends with but provided me with endless entertainment, namely gooshy. I was very happy and almost sad to see the old site is still up, and looking through fallen legends made me realize how corny we made our profiles, and the big deal with logging in. Shiz must have a soft spot for it because he still has it on a server somewhere. also if that is the skoob i remember with the kid, holy shit.

If anyone that remembers me and uses Steam feel free to add me, but mention who you are or were. Sultan_Spill

anyways i hope those I know and those I dont a good time and experience, happy hunting.

Last edited by Soldierh1 : 01-24-2013 at 06:32 AM.