Go Back   Fallen Angels > General Discussion > Anything Goes!

I'm a father!
Old 02-21-2012, 10:06 PM   #1  
skoob
Wicked Sick!

Default I'm a father!

Last edited by skoob : 02-21-2012 at 10:10 PM.

Old 02-21-2012, 10:13 PM   #2  
ITH
Killing Spree!

right on you better want to fly 60s. we got the coolest pilots well there are the occasional idiot who wants to act like he knows more about it than we do. Always remember that, yes you fly it, but you dont know how it works deep down we troubleshoot that crap we know it in and out. I just PCSd from them about 2 years ago I work b-1bs right now but im trying to get back on helos miss that world.. congrats on the baby as well cant believe you found someone to procreate with you! try to get kadena if at all possible its amazing.

im thinking about cross training into 60 FE also so how crazy would it be if we flew together one day lol.

Old 02-22-2012, 10:05 PM   #3  
Disciple3
Haxor

I didn't know there were Air force guys hiding in FA lol. I'm currently in the DEP for pararescue

Old 02-24-2012, 02:03 AM   #4  
ITH
Killing Spree!

pj huh.. better be ready one of if not the hardest training in the entire military. there are a few of us around i been in 10 years on the downward slope i suppose

Old 02-25-2012, 09:40 PM   #5  
IceBlade
Forum Nazi

Quote:
Originally Posted by ITH
cant believe you found someone to procreate with you!

Hahahaha. Congrats on the baby, man. She's adorable. It's pretty crazy seeing everyone change so much and start their lives. It's like you said, we've known each other for a decade and just last summer I found myself moving across the country 'cause Hell-Kite had a room available for the summer. And now I live here. When I was a little bitch talking trash, shooting things up in UT99 it never occurred to me I'd actually meet some of you. It's pretty far out.

Old 02-25-2012, 10:33 AM   #6  
skoob
Wicked Sick!

That would be pretty crazy. Who would have ever thought something like meeting online over a decade ago could end up with us possibly flying together..kadenas my first choice if I get 60s..lived in Tokyo when I was younger so getting back to Japan has always been at the top of my list.

Have you talked with any dudes working on ospreys? One guy a class usually gets ospreys and I feel like if I had the opportunity to fly one I'd have to take it but the 60 is so much sexier.

Pjs are pretty nuts. DEP = delayed entry program? I always thought about submitting a package in college but I never had the work ethic to get in good enough shape unfortunately. I know a CRO that recently graduated, crazy dude. Literally would just do situps and pushups instead of standing around. It was unreal. All in addition to his planned workouts. He bitched to his flt commander at asbc (old officer training for new lts they got rid of) because he couldn't swim and the queep we had to do was taking away from his workout time.

Old 02-27-2012, 07:18 PM   #7  
BearAssJoe
Killing Spree!

Gratz skoob, never thought the old clan clown would be making babies. Hard to think of you guys as all maturing and growing up. Its never really felt like anything has ever changed. Glad, to see you guys are all doing good. I currently build office furniture for you guys in the US Armed Forces. Currently in my stack of papers I have shit for the Air Force.

Old 02-29-2012, 02:49 PM   #8  
Napir
SC2 Team

Congrats you lil fuck!

Old 03-04-2012, 08:14 PM   #9  
Disciple3
Haxor

Yeah delayed entry, plan on leaving first chance after I graduate. I'm already a paramedic so my biggest challenge will be making it through the initial hell at indoc. But yeah it really is a huge lifestyle change I know some days I work out for 4-5 hours straight so I'm more used to it. If I don't do a ton of cals in a day I feel like crap and the swimming ugh.... Let's just say I wish I swam before like when I was growing up its way harder to learn and get better now.

Old 06-26-2012, 10:38 PM   #10  
Ghostex
Luminiferous Aether

Skoob.. You are capable of reproducing? shit.